• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iona spirits still not growable

the iona spirits on my character Tsuchimkado are still not growable

I sent in a ticket a long time ago and they fixed them for me~

Comment

Hey can I have your ticket number & your IGN so I can forward it to the team.

Thank you!

Comment

IGN: Tsuchimkado
        ticket #: 318611

Comment

Perhaps it's just mine, but to piggyback off this thread, (my) Blue Courier Bird's stats randomly reset themselves. Sometimes the spirit will be max leveled but later revert back to base, with no stats (most of the time). IGN: Chieftain. I've taken screenshots, but I should probably get a video. Thanks in advance.Yaya

Comment

That happens to me a lot too, from what i noticed the spirit reverts back to lv1 and becomes ungrowable when i put it through server storage.

Comment

schism Tsunayoshi
              Thanks for the information. Does it only happen to Lucky Blue Courier Bird?
              I will note down the details and forward it to the team.
              Will appreciate it if anyone else has video/screenshot to update us on this.

Comment

• Yaya
                Yaya commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmm, so you mean whenever you change ownership there's a chance that it get's glitched?

• SkitzoRoy
                SkitzoRoy commented
                Editing a comment
                For my Dreaming Crescent Spirit (at max lvl) when I put it in server storage from my Spirit Dancer (the character that originally got it) to any other character, it is always, 100% of the time, glitched. It doesn't appear to be if I just look at it in town, but if I walk out into a field or dungeon, there's always a part of my HP missing. My spirit increases my max HP by 2.10% (1477270 → 1498813 hp on my Light Bringer). In town, I'm at 1498813/1498813 hp. Anywhere else, I'm always at 147720/1498813 hp and it is sorta impossible to heal that hp back. If I just heal as soon as I get into the field, nothing happens (still at 1477270/1498813 hp). However, when I unequip and reequip an item (like my helmet) I am able to heal up to 1495388/1498813 hp. Yet, when I do try to heal hp by lowering my hp below 1477270, a 10% heal gives me 147k HP, not 149k which leads me to believe that the spirit is still glitched when you try to use it on any other character besides the character that originally got it for the replacement of a bugged spirit. The stats apply normally when put back on the original character.
                Note: I don't know if this happens with new spirits or not.

• Yaya
                Yaya commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the valuable information!
            Working...
            X