Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arch Heretic Skill Bug - Enhanced buff (Brutal Soul)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Heretic Skill Bug - Enhanced buff (Brutal Soul)

Arch Heretic Skill Bug - Enhanced buff (Brutal Soul)

Any details on how it's bugged?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Oh wow, thanks for posting this, I would've never noticed it was apparently bugged. Right now Enhanced buff (Brutal Soul) has an M:Code due to it not being translated (you can see that in dnmaze).

Bug:
      The enhanced buff passive used to give the AH 15% more critical along with the normal buff. However, according to Google Translate, it is now supposed to give some amount of critical chance and critical damage (looks like 5% crit chance and 0% crit dmg from Google Translate?). At the moment, it supposedly only gives 5% critical damage in game. The critical damage % increases; however, the base number does not. So, I'm not sure if that part of the buff is actually working at all too.

If a video is needed Yaya, lemme know and I'll put one up.

Edit: The herokuapp skill sim for SEA says it's supposed to be 10% crit chance and 5% crit dmg.
      Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 08-28-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

you are right, and actually the passive buff is not working at all. it doesn't give any stats.

Comment

That's possibly correct DarkRoom (unless you have proof the 5% crit damage doesn't work). Like I said before, I don't know if that 5% crit damage is actually being applied or not. (See edit.)

Here's some photos for Yaya

This is my critical % and crit damage % without the buff. Click image for larger version  Name:	dnbrutalsoulbug1.PNG Views:	2 Size:	464.9 KB ID:	81096
          Click image for larger version  Name:	dnbrutalsoulbug2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	406.5 KB ID:	81093

Here is my critical % and crit damage % with the buff (you can see that the increase in 40% dark works): Click image for larger version  Name:	dnbrutalsoulbug3.PNG Views:	1 Size:	484.4 KB ID:	81094
          Click image for larger version  Name:	dnbrutalsoulbug4.PNG Views:	1 Size:	419.3 KB ID:	81095

As you can see, the critical % and number stay the same (216645 and 58%). However, the crit damage % increases by 5% yet the number stays the same (234% -> 239% and 284784 -> 284784). So, I'm not entirely sure if the critical damage part of the buff is bugged now or not.

Edit: After testing with Roundhouse Kick, I can say that the 5% crit damage is actually working. My highest crit without the buff was 175k on the golem and with the buff I reached 183k.
          So only the increase in critical chance % part seems to be bugged.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 08-30-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

wooow thanks for the testing info. I just check the skill description on CN server, it says give 10% crit chance and 5% crit damage.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
              SkitzoRoy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, that's what it's supposed to do.

Hmm,

This issue should have been fixed.

Please let me know otherwise.

Thanks!

Comment

• DarkRoom
              DarkRoom commented
              Editing a comment
              still bug in 95 cap, only gives crit but not crit dmg

• Yaya
              Yaya commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay thanks! i will get them to look into it again!
          Working...
          X