Daily Mission List - Twisted Territory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mission List - Twisted Territory

As of the last few days, i have noticed that clearing the full 5 daily quests does not reward you for "Clear Twisted Territory maps 2 times". I have tried repeating the dungeon several times but never does my clear fill the bar for, "Clear Twisted Territory maps 2 times" and "Clear Twisted Territory map 5 times on any difficulty".

Originally posted by Surino View Post
    As of the last few days, i have noticed that clearing the full 5 daily quests does not reward you for "Clear Twisted Territory maps 2 times". I have tried repeating the dungeon several times but never does my clear fill the bar for, "Clear Twisted Territory maps 2 times" and "Clear Twisted Territory map 5 times on any difficulty".
    Hello! I went to reproduce this and I am happy to report I have found a solution.
    I suspect that this wasn't updated from 90 cap, because upon running the level 90 Twisted Territory, It counted towards my clear! While doing the level 93 ones, or dailies did not.

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Yeah I've don't it several times for the daily, for some reason you need to do it in the level 90 one, any difficulty. Good to report it like this though not sure it's working as intended.

Comment

This bug has been there since the implementation of the lvl 93 twisted territory dungeons, it's been pointed out before several times before as well. As for when it'll be fix/updated, only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
        X