@GM PM System Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @GM PM System Broken

Continuously getting "Error while saving content: server abort" when trying to send a PM to a GM. Anyway to resolve this? I've logged out/in, cleared my browser cache (Chrome), switched to a different browser (Safari), etc. No resolution. Thanks in advance.

I don't know exactly what's going on, but besides your visitor message, I keep getting blank messages from you. Idk if you've been able to see my replies, but if you feel comfortable enough with your issue being in public for a bit (until I can read it), try commenting on this post instead, then delete it once I've confirmed that I've read it.

Also, it seems only you're having this problem for whatever reason. Other users are able to pm me just fine.

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
      [GM] DENTITY commented
      Editing a comment
      Since your ticket has now been closed and presumably not fixed, give me the ticket number and IGN

• schism
      schism commented
      Editing a comment
      Oddly, there's no ticket number, but what I replied here (#2.3) is literally what was communicated to Cherry Credits. IGN is Chieftain. Really appreciate your assistance in advance.

• [GM] DENTITY
      [GM] DENTITY commented
      Editing a comment
      So apparently, they closed it but are still looking at the ticket, so sit tight for now.
Working...
X