Sorceress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorceress

Hello, I'd like to bring up a few text errors that have been here since the start of 93 cap. I don't need any reward for this; I'd just like to see them fixed.

Issue 1
    This shows the Pyromancer skill Inferno EX. It incorrectly states that "Flame resistance is reduced," when it is actually critical resistance that is reduced, and my source is kDN itself.

Issue 2
    These two skills have the same name, when previously they had different ones. Actually, the first skill was named Void Blast, and many sorceresses still refer to it as such. However, there has been confusion when talking about these two skills because of their shared name. To prevent confusion among newer players, please change the first one back to Void Blast.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 08-10-2017, 11:33 PM. Reason: photo order
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Hello, Fabulous.

We've checked your report and there will be changes after the next update.

Thank you.

Comment

To add insight to Fab's second issue, those two skills shared the name 'Void Blast' from the start of NA version (which was just poor translation on Nexon's part imo).

In other versions, the active skill is actually known as 'Force Explosion' and the passive skill is the one originally known as ' Void Blast'. Despite this, Nexon changed the passive to 'Dark Nova' in an attempt to differentiate the two, but sometime along the way the active one was also changed.

I think it would be better if we just went back to the original translation of the skills honestly. 'Force Explosion' for the active and keep 'Void Blast' for the passive. Dark nova doesn't even make sense to me because mystics harness gravity and dark magic, not stars..

Comment

Working...
      X