STILL waiting to play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STILL waiting to play.

It's been days, no response on ticket, no response from anybody. Tomorrow is the event for whatever the hell, and I can't even get on to do it. This is the worst I've ever seen a company do to get its players into their game. At least let people switch their emails, so many people use yahoo AOL and Mail.Com. This is absolutely ridiculous and I've never seen support so unresponsive.

At least let people play without authorizing in the meantime so they don't miss out on everything that's been happening. This is so bullshit.

Comment

Is anyone at Eyedentity even going to try and help here? Or are we just completely screwed?

Comment

You arent alone man i have a friend who's having the same problem all we can do is wait for the time being. Its a known issue so it should be addressed soon.
        Current Main: Level 90 Ruina Amerith

Comment

yeah its really killing my want to play the game at this point lol

Comment

On the plus side;

Comment

Haha, nice. I laughed way too hard at that. I just want to play my account, and I just want to play on my account during these events.

Comment

I feel the same pain man.... It's taking forever and I just wanna have my account and play on it.

Comment

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about this issue, but just to let you all know that we've forwarded the issue for the team to look into. Cherry Credits and Eyedentity are in a vastly different timezone so do give them some time. It's also quite unfortunate that it's currently on the weekend too.

In the meantime, you guys might want to try logging into the main website at [http://us.dragonnest.com/main] first before sending a ticket via the 1:1 enquiry page. I tried doing that and it worked.

If however, you cannot login to the website.. an alternative (though a troublesome one) would be to create a temporary account for the sake of sending that ticket, then you can communicate with the service team at least.

I'm sorry I can't be of any more direct help

Comment

Well, I have tried to log into the website, sent two tickets over the course of four days, and none of them had any kind of response. I can log in just fine, there is just no response to my tickets, and no authentication email. Is there any way we could get a sort of re-do on the email used for our transfer? There is no reason we should all be punished so hard for using AOL, Yahoo or any other email service.

Comment

yeah i can log into the site fine, just not getting any confirmation emails :\

Comment

Another day, another email not received. I'd like a reply from anybody about this that could help me. They had months to prepare for this issue I'm sure.

Comment

Still in same boat brutha. They reply to my ticket asking for 3 of my chars ign's, email address and last login before the xfer. I still haven't heard anything since then. It's a waiting game for now my friend.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't care so much about this if Authentication did nothing more than just allow for someone to gain their account if it is compromised, but it's mandatory to play. And I've been trying to get help with this before the weekend, there was nothing done. So I'm frustrated and want to play the account I've logged tons of hours on.

Comment

Same I spent so many hours on my account as well and I highly do not wanna start over. I can log in the site just fine also, but I can't get the email at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X