Downloaded files are corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded files are corrupted

Im not so much of a noob with PC stuff and i was trying for 4 days straight to install this game...just cant,all files i download from official website (tried EU,SEA and US sites) and it always ends up corrupted.i tried downloading full game client wich comes in zip file on all of 3 versions with winrar,winzip,poweriso,7zip and still cant run setup.exe (getting some error about needing to close some previous installations and sht),also tried all methods but this time i downloaded game client in parts...still same thing...all corrupted,tried on 3 diffrent PCs and a laptop,still same thing,i also tried merging EU,SEA and US files i downloaded since for few ppl on forums it worked that way but not this time.Also some ppl were posting data1.cab,data2.cab etc u get from official sites claiming they are not corrupted but still same + those were from 2016 i think,i was reading a lot past 4 days on all forums i could find and it seems really a lot of ppl have this problem.Any suggestions? Just dont say try running 7zip as admin...-_- i played dragon mest like 2 or 3 years ago,all went smooth,no problems at all,i dont have that pc i played it on anymore so all these i tried installing the game on have never seen any DN file before
    Last edited by VoidC9; 12-12-2017, 06:23 PM.

You can try downloading the NA client from Steam if you live in the United States. I would advise you to play in the server geographically closest to you

Comment

I actually thought about that to try and trick Steam if possible with VPN and try to download it becouse i live in EU,but i thought since i have the same problem with all versions the solution would be the same too,so im also tryinh to solve it on all forums aswel but no response until now,my goal is to play on server closest to me ofx but i dont have much problems playing games on US/SEA also so i dont mind it,just want to make it work

Comment

Working...
      X