The wait continues for aol email players, "Day 4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wait continues for aol email players, "Day 4"

The amount of regret i feel for not using my gmail for the account transfer, is hitting me really hard.
    The wait feels so long. feel like making a new account but, all the money + time i spent on playing on that account.
    I don't want to just forget about it. And so the wait continues.

Please send help.

ps. if only they let us change the e-mail, that would had help alot.
    Last edited by Rain; 10-04-2016, 06:53 AM.

im in the same boat man it sucks, sent in a ticket and all they told me was the same thing they posted on the forums :\

Comment

i feel your pain guys, i was thinking about sending a ticket...at least if we could change our email it would be the best thing ever. the first 2 days i checked for updates every few hours, i still check 3 times a day ;C i wanna play my lunar already! #impatiently waiting

Comment

I used my personal webmail so there wouldn't be an issue.

There's an issue. And they haven't even mentioned anything that applies to me.

Can always be worse, right?

c:

Comment

GoDaddy hosted emails are not working as well, at least ones via Secureserver. I have an active ticket and I am hoping they will fix the problem tomorrow.

Comment

I have webspace with 1and1, which is under the same parent company as Mail.com. Mail.com users apparently aren't getting theirs.

I also have a ticket in. I even got a reply where they told me it was fixed for Yahoo users. A group that I am not in.

So that was nice of them

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
              I have webspace with 1and1, which is under the same parent company as Mail.com. Mail.com users apparently aren't getting theirs.

I also have a ticket in. I even got a reply where they told me it was fixed for Yahoo users. A group that I am not in.

So that was nice of them
              they gave me that same reply lol

Comment

I got the same reply I appreciated that they are at least answering.
                Man I blame aol for all the problems dealing with this situation.While aol (and other mail companies) cotinue to mess around we're missing out on events.

Comment

so i send a email to aol, and complain about not receiving dragon nest mail from dragon nest. and it only took them less then 12hours to reply. so i'm hoping dragon nest(people that work in the company) would like at least send in a whitelist(or a request to unblock) since last friday or something. .. and it does take 2-3 business days to fully do this whitelist,

and i cant go deeper then this because i have no idea what the verification site/http they use. so in the end they have to do it. unless they tell us the sender/site they use. and we(the players) can send in some complains to aol. and as for faster whitelisting.

ps. i'm about to fall off my chair. and might go to my corner of the room. just to watch the time pass.
                  Last edited by Rain; 10-04-2016, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
                    so i send a email to aol, and complain about not receiving dragon nest mail from dragon nest. and it only took them less then 12hours to reply. so i'm hoping dragon nest(people that work in the company) would like at least send in a whitelist(or a request to unblock) since last friday or something. .. and it does take 2-3 business days to fully do this whitelist,

and i cant go deeper then this because i have no idea what the verification site/http they use. so in the end they have to do it. unless they tell us the sender/site they use. and we(the players) can send in some complains to aol. and as for faster whitelisting.

ps. i'm about to fall off my chair. and might go to my corner of the room. just to watch the time pass.
                    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...ol-email-users

They already asked to whitelist...
                    Dragoon
                    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• Rain
                      Rain commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you mean they "said" they asked for a whitelist. but there no real proof they did, they could delay it. people can be very lazy when it's almost the weekends. :I

I'm in the same boat of all you guys. Getting the same email about yahoo even though my ticket wasn't even about yahoo. I use a comcast email and they are leaving out all the other people and thinking about the yahoo and aol a little bit more. They aren't even paying attention to the side emails which sucks.... :c

Comment

By the way, e-mail swaps aren't allowed due to "system limitations" on their part.

So, the ONLY way to play is to get verified. And since they WILL NOT manually verify us and we MUST verify via e-mail

Comment

Also, Day 6

Comment

Edit: Mine just all arrived at once. Good luck friends.
                          Last edited by Abigail; 10-04-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Rain
                            Rain commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Gratz <3
                            *w*
                            im wait for mine...

which email company was yours?
                            Last edited by Rain; 10-04-2016, 08:34 PM.

Day 6... ending soon ...
                          Day 7.. about to begin... ; n ;

Comment

Working...
                          X