These Forums Aren't That Great.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Forums Aren't That Great.

Hi Kylie I got your visitor message but the forums don't let me respond to those due to an error.

You have a couple duplicate files and you're missing the XIGNCODE folder which I believe is what most of those files beginning with 'x' are for, as well as the xigncode ZIP folder. I don't believe the Dragon_Nest ZIP folder should be in there though.

However, the first thing you can try is making a folder named "XIGNCODE". Extract the xigncode ZIP folder, and put these files inside the XIGNCODE folder: x3, xcorona, xcorona_64, xigncode.log, xmag, xnina, and xxd-0. That's what I have at least.

Here's what my DN folder (the Steam version) looks like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dnfolder2.PNG
Views:	78
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	120795
    TempRes is a hidden folder, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Here's what's inside the XIGNCODE folder for me:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xignfolder.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	120796
    If this doesn't work, you could try deleting this folder and reinstalling. But if you have any more issues, feel free to respond.

i tried downloaded many xigncode files and also i ask my friend to give me there current file then when i replace it ... still xigncode error then my files hasnt have that xigncode.log

Comment

also im getting this when im starting to play

Comment

Is that what that ZIP folder was?

Either way, it looks like deleting that folder and reinstalling might be the simplest way to fix your issue.

Comment

Kylie Hey, are you able to login through that screen?

If not it looks like your installations aren't going well. I would try reinstalling through the Steam version if you haven't tried. Also, make sure when you uninstall that everything in those folders were removed. You could possibly try using a 3rd party uninstaller.
          Maybe try installing when other applications aren't running? I'm not sure exactly what could be causing your installation to go wrong.

Comment

Hi sir sorry i reply super late but im here to thank you

Comment

Working...
            X