Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verification Email and the Resend Link does not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification Email and the Resend Link does not work.

So i made a new account since my last one was with nexon, but i have not gotten the verification email after an entire day. And the site says that it fails to re-send a verification email. How long does it usually take to get one?

Some people said it took them 2 weeks to get the verification email. I think for me it took a day or two, so who knows.

Comment

Thats a danm shame never thought id find worse automated support than what nexon offered, but i will continue to wait for the love of the game.
      Last edited by LazyCon; 02-12-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

If it's a brand new account, you could just try a new G-mail to see if that one comes faster or in case something went wrong with the first one.
        Up to you, hope it comes soon rather than later tho.

Comment

Thanks for that Skitzo and i will try i have already tried 3 new yahoo. accounts since its what i mainly use but ill give gmail a try.

Comment

no, i tried with gmail.com and mail.com, and no luck. on the friday i created an acc and it didnt even took me a day, i took me like 10 mins max (the mail was new).... but after the server and website crash, the "Undefined" and "Email resend fail" started to appear.......

if what you are saying is true and it takes like 2 week or even a whole day, they are limiting the amount of new ppl in the game (aka they are killing the game)....
            Last edited by Noctaelius; 02-12-2018, 04:38 PM.
            it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Yea idk ive got 2 gamil accounts and 2 yahoo accounts registered so ill see what kind of time frame i might get that verification in, would seem weird to be closing down a server, also is SEA any different? would it be easier to play on those servers?

Comment

ok i applied for SEA server and got the email instantly so i can play. Must be trying to close down Na servers or its a massive bug on their end who knows??

Comment

SEA is a bit more maintained than NA.
                  It's been a bug for NA for a while and I haven't seem them give any response about it so, think what you want of that.

Comment

Yea i would honestly play on Sea servers but 150 ping is a little much for me so ill wait i guess.

Comment

SkitzoRoy I got my ticket answered and they fixed the link for email resend so im in now.

Comment

Working...
                      X