Missed the transfer!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the transfer!!!!!

Hello all, since trying to send a message to technical support fails, I get the error message : " Submission failed please contact an admin..", I even tried Facebook, But now facebook wants some credit card and or a Phone number to verify my FB account BEFORE I can remotely send a message... ( I know.. Bullshit!!), So here I am. Since I have been trying to horrbily logn in to DN since May, I was getting random disconnects, Or the game would start, it would go into the Loading screen, then followed by some screen i have never seen before, and then the game would Exit. Now It comes to understanding that the Game is no longer handled By Nexon. So- Is it too late to try to get in to the transfer? Or - Do I have to start ALL over. ( Which would be HORRIBLE.. All those play hours wasted... Starting over from 0 is not appealing to me.) So is there any hope at all? or no? If not.. then its time to cut my losses and move on, and chalk up ad DN as a game that I WOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN.

Thanks for reading my rant.

If you missed the transfer submission during Nexon's service, you cannot transfer your account. If you had random disconnection issues, you should have asked about it then instead of now... Not sure what to tell you at this point.

If you did not spend NX or had any NX related items that were timed or given out for free, your account progress can be made up in literally a week of casual play (1 hour a day or less).

Good luck, I guess.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

;-; a whole bunch of names became available on NA when eyedenity took over I think due to the fact that non transfered chars were deleted.

Comment

Then .. all Hope is lost., That's the thing.. I did make it point about disconnection issues. and times where I couldn't even play. As far as the progression goes. I don't think that I can re-gain all of my lost items. that I had.. Ah well.. time to move on.
        At least I'm satisfied to know that Nexon is no longer at the helm.... Or are they?

Comment

Nexon is no longer associated with DN. Well good luck to you all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Toone View Post
            Then .. all Hope is lost., That's the thing.. I did make it point about disconnection issues. and times where I couldn't even play. As far as the progression goes. I don't think that I can re-gain all of my lost items. that I had.. Ah well.. time to move on.
            At least I'm satisfied to know that Nexon is no longer at the helm.... Or are they?
            How come you couldn't access Dragon Nest then? You only needed to be at most at the character selection screen. Different computer or different Internet connection help? I'm sure there was something you could have done to circumvent that issue in the months that Nexon gave us to transfer...
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

So, if we missed the transfer event on the 27th then we're completely out of luck, we've lost all of our account characters, items, etc. and we have to start completely over from scratch with nothing--all thanks to Nexon, ugh :,-(

Comment

• lightweight
                lightweight commented
                Editing a comment
                As garbage as Nexon was, you failing to transfer your account over is not their fault. They gave an ample amount of time (4 months?) to transfer.

• Amaurus
                Amaurus commented
                Editing a comment
                It'd pretty lame that they didn't even email you saying "Hey, if you don't do this, rip your character". I got my account zapped as well. While I'm thankful that I gave away all my items before I quit for a while, I still lost my PVP rank which is rather disheartening.

The fact we can't even do an account recovery as well is pretty bad.

Originally posted by Toone View Post
              Do I have to start ALL over. ( Which would be HORRIBLE.. All those play hours wasted... Starting over from 0 is not appealing to me.) So is there any hope at all? or no? If not.. then its time to cut my losses and move on, and chalk up ad DN as a game that I WOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN.

Thanks for reading my rant.
              I'm in the same boat. Never got any emails from Nexon about a transfer... checked their website and all it said was "weekly" maintenance like spam, and had a lot of login issues/couldn't get the game to launch properly since April.

A lot of people take extended breaks from games, and many people play games seasonally, and I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed when people come back to the game during the holidays... only to find their account and characters are gone forever.

So basically...This (chalk up ad DN as a game that I WOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN)

Comment

At least I'm glad to find out that I wasn't the only one left out in the cold--Steam forums is slap full of folks just hoping to hear from anyone. I often end up offering tech support tips & advice over there (just like I used to on the old Nexon forums)

Comment

Working...
                X