DN crashing before login screen "no errors"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN crashing before login screen "no errors"

So I've been having this problem that when it loads part of the bar before the login screen, where the girl is walking, the game suddenly closes. No error messages, no going back to launcher no nothing it just closes everything. Please Help! been trying to get back to this game after years without playing </3

Yes! This has been happening after I updated the game yesterday. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, and even added it to my Anti-Virus exclusions list, but nothing works. I was able to play perfectly fine before the update.

Comment

Hmm, if uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't working, this might be hard to fix. I think Windows might've just recently had an update, so maybe that borked something if you guys had an update..

BlueSauce Did you try using a different installer as well? (Steam vs normal client).

Either way, try posting the most recent log file here along with a screenshot of your DN folder (either/both of you). I'm curious to see what its exiting on and I want to make sure there's nothing odd with what's inside your folders.

Comment

Working...
      X