Cannot connect to login server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to login server?

I'm coming back after a long break and read up on the issues people having starting the game on Windows 10. I've done the trick that involved replacing the xign codes with the old ones and that gets the game to start up but as soon as the login screen loads after the story cutscene, i immediately get a notification that says "unable to connect to login server" which forces me to quit the game. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and tried the xign codes before and after reinstalling. I still get the Unable to Connect to Login Server issue.

That's probably just a temporary issue for whatever reason. Try again later (I'd say give it a day or two at most) and hopefully it fixes itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiroane View Post
      I'm coming back after a long break and read up on the issues people having starting the game on Windows 10. I've done the trick that involved replacing the xign codes with the old ones and that gets the game to start up but as soon as the login screen loads after the story cutscene, i immediately get a notification that says "unable to connect to login server" which forces me to quit the game. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and tried the xign codes before and after reinstalling. I still get the Unable to Connect to Login Server issue.
      what is your country ? SEA server was banned IP some country (ex: VietNam)

Comment

ill wait a little bit longer to try again. I went and even tried launching it through steam as well but steam wont even get that far lol.

and im in NA so it shouldnt be an IP ban issue.

Comment

Working...
        X