Still cannot login to the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still cannot login to the game.

Hello. I made a post last month about not being able to login to my account in the game, and I can't find the post on the Forums anymore. As such, I will be reposting it.

So, I left for a while and decided to come back recently, but I cannot login with my old information. I didn't change anything, and I can login to the Dragon Nest site just fine, but when I use my credentials in game, it says the username/password does not match 1001.
    Is there something causing this issue?

There are several reasons I could think of:
    • You didn't use your game account mail when you attempted to log into the game. Ever since ED takeover, the required login information has been changed from username + password to e-mail + password.
    • You never transferred your account from the old publisher to EyeDentity; in which case your account has long been removed without any hope of recovery. You must start over from the beginning.
    • You mistook your game account/client with Dragon Nest SEA, instead of Dragon Nest NA.

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      There are several reasons I could think of:
      • You didn't use your game account mail when you attempted to log into the game. Ever since ED takeover, the required login information has been changed from username + password to e-mail + password.
      • You never transferred your account from the old publisher to EyeDentity; in which case your account has long been removed without any hope of recovery. You must start over from the beginning.
      • You mistook your game account/client with Dragon Nest SEA, instead of Dragon Nest NA.
      I have been using Email + password after the conversion, and I have transferred from Nexon to ED.
      This is the same client I have always been using. NA. I never uninstalled it during my hiatus.

It was working until I took a hiatus around 2-3 months ago, and now I can't login using my old info. Nothing has changed on my end.

Comment

Working...
      X