No announcement yet.

How completely remove dn to reinstall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How completely remove dn to reinstall?

The launcher opens, but the game won't open. I had a copy of the old xin files, so I figured I would remove and re-download dn. Found out dn doesn't have an uninstall option under the control panel. I deleted the eyedentity files in program files(86) and in documents. I re-installed and it still won't play. So, I tried to download dn on a laptop that never had dn on it. It works and I'm on it, now. I need the game on the old laptop, because my husband plays dn too.

Hmm crap, I am having the exact same problem. I thought last night it was cause they were still updating, but I tried just now and when I hit the "game start" button it goes no where. I also tried reinstalling even with Revo Uninstaller and it still happens.

Comment

Use Ccleaner and run the delete tool.

Also clean up its registry using Ccleaner as well.

Worked for me like a charm.

Also, there's files in the document folder.

Also might want to go into your file explorer options and show all folders and have a look around C:\Users\(your user profile)

Comment

Ok, I tried CCleaner, deleted all the Dragon Nest files manually, and redownloaded the game and it works now. Maybe the download file was corrupt or something.

Comment

Working...
      X