Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disconnected from world :( (help me please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected from world :( (help me please)

I got a chronicles character from the event on lvl 80 and every time i try to use it when i "connect" and i am in saint´s haven i automatically get the message of "disconnected from the world" but when i use another character it doesnt happen and i can play without any problem the thing is that i want to play with the character that is in saint´s haven. I dont think is a problem with the internet connection because i can play with other characters just fine without lag.

The issue got magically solved the next morning :B
    u-u the problem came again
    Last edited by KintaroS; 11-12-2016, 08:08 AM.

Something weird happened, few minutes ago i was leveling another character from the same account and when it was lvl 26 and i came to saint´s haven everything was alright but suddenly i got the same message of "disconnected from the world" and now is the same problem with both characters.

Something really interesting also happened today, i created another character and when i went to the warehouse there were any of the items i had so i think its like my character that were in saint´s haven didint exist because i used some storage space enlargment from the leveling gift box and it was like any of this was done. But i still see them when i log in my acc.
    Last edited by KintaroS; 11-12-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X