Steam Dragons nest Login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Dragons nest Login problem

I'm using the steam version where I have it downloaded from steam, I put in my credentials on the launcher, press login and the launcher flashes for a second then my information is gone. I enter in my credentials again and still the same thing happens

Edit: So i figured out that the login only works on a specific steam account... I was so not hoping for this to happen... Is there any way to change this?
    Last edited by HeeyItsRen; 01-31-2017, 10:57 AM.

Originally posted by HeeyItsRen View Post
    I'm using the steam version where I have it downloaded from steam, I put in my credentials on the launcher, press login and the launcher flashes for a second then my information is gone. I enter in my credentials again and still the same thing happens

Edit: So I figured out that the login only works on a specific steam account... I was so not hoping for this to happen... Is there any way to change this?
    It could get glitchy when you launch dragon nest via Steam Client, What I do is after I login in steam and start Dragon Nest it normally lets me through other wise it requires you to input your user/email and password.

It doesn't mean it doesn't work. All you got to do is use the email you used to register your dragon nest account in the first place. Remember when you first downloaded dragon nest it required you to register an account enable to play it? That email what you used to register to play dragon nest, that is the email you put in there and the password to log in. you should be able to get on.

If you launch dragon nest via steam then dragon nest still requires you to input your credentials then you put your dragon nest email and password account to login.

http://us.dragonnest.com/main

the credentials you use to log into the dragon nest website is the same login you use for the dn client. Do not use your steam credentials when logging in within the dragon nest client.

If you are able to login dragon nest using a different email that means the email you used to make your steam account is the same email you used to register for dragon nest, but again steam wont always automatically log you in through dragon nest when something goes wrong you will have to input a dragon nest account, you input the credential you used to register an account in dragon nest.

Last edited by Compel; 01-31-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X