Steam users can not log in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam users can not log in?

Not having he issue myself, but several guild mates on Discord have not been able to log in this morning. All of them use the Steam client to log into the game. One DCd around 8am eastern(2/10/2017), and 5 friends so far, including that one, can not log in. The patcher will not come up. It attempts to connect to the DN server then says it can not connect. If anyone else can add any information to this to help GMs resolve the issue please post as most of my information is second hand.

That sounds about right. I'm a steam user and around 8AM EST was when I was trying to get on DN. But every time the launcher prompts up it'll say "Contacting the Server for Information. Please wait a while." Afterwards it'll just display:
    Page request time out
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Page request time out. Please try again.

No matter how many times you reopen it or even restart your computer, internet, etc. It won't connect at all.

Comment

Same thing happening to me. I even went through the program files and no luck there either. I hope it can be fixed soon!
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

33hrs and counting. haven't been able to login since 7:30 am (Mountain) yesterday.

Comment

Same thing is happening to me. Please fix this!!!

Comment

+1 this man, I can't even get in the game from opening up the launcher through the files

Barbarian | Annihilator
            Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

adding another +1 bump to this, exact same thing as GatTheRipper

Comment

My entire group of friends have the same problem, myself included.

Comment

+1 It's still happening to me. Yesterday I was able to connect maybe around 7PM EST, but I kept getting an initialized stage error, so it was pointless because I couldn't even really access my character in Saint's Haven. But now the launcher keeps timing out again.

Comment

Same thing! I've even tried to use the launcher from the steam folder on my hard drive.

Comment

It is now working for me and I am using steam. Hope you guys can get yours to work~

Comment

Working...
                      X