Bit of an issue Installing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of an issue Installing.

Hello! I am a long time player here. So. recently I took a bit of a break from DN. When I tried to log back in, I had an update to install (normal business). However, the patch kept failing. After trying to restart and a bunch of other things, I decided, okay, I'll just re-install DN. No big deal. So I go to do so. Annnd I am met with an...interesting situation.

Noooot sure if this is common or not since this is a new installer for me as far as I can remember, but seems that this little guy didn't want to *stop* DLing' DN until it was twice downloaded. Then tells me I have insufficient space...when I clearly have more than needed. Is there something I can do to circumvent this issue?

It seems I've solved it myself by patching together the separate parts. The full version wasn't working either, but I got it.

Comment

• Jini
      Jini commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey I'm having the same problem now. Exactly how did you patch it in separate parts?If it's not too much trouble, could you please go step by step on what you did? Thank you!

Yea my boyfriend had the same problem and he fixed just the same as you did, thanks for helping!

Comment

Working...
    X