Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been crashing every 10 or so minutes for last 2 weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been crashing every 10 or so minutes for last 2 weeks..

title, been getting this error every 10 or so minutes for the last 2 weeks, since Thursday February 9th game maintenance.
    I have re-installed through steam and main website 4 times each, without solution to the issue. Please fix? . _.
    Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

This has also been happening to me since the patch.
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Comment

I'm not sure if this affects it, but my laptop uses windows 10 and it has that problem. But my PC uses windows 8 and didnt have that problem.
      Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Still having issues even after installing with the new installer that I didnt know we had.... :C
        Member of Genesis.

Comment

It's been happening to me every day too. Like it can stand a couple of runs, then mid run it'll crash. And it sucks when you're doing something that eats up a run :/

Comment

I DC'd just now for the third time and while logging back in I dc'd with the same error message the hell is going on??

Discord: Maxaïe Belmont#2210 - IGNs: Akaua | Serenade | Tewaaraton
            Follow me on Twitter WOKE ISH ONLY!
            Moon Royal Right Here!
            Steam: Tewaaraton

Comment

Yo bump someone get a dev in here I can't be wasting up Banquet and Hero's Battlefied runs that eat Keys because they can't fix their game, as usual.
              Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Akaua View Post
                Yo bump someone get a dev in here I can't be wasting up Banquet and Hero's Battlefied runs that eat Keys because they can't fix their game, as usual.
                BUMP. Basically. it's still happening. It happened to me like 3 times this morning while I was grinding for hardened drakonite. It legit will waste a run, which isn't really fair cuz it always prompts as an error with Dragon Nest.

Comment

Originally posted by ElpheltGG View Post

BUMP. Basically. it's still happening. It happened to me like 3 times this morning while I was grinding for hardened drakonite. It legit will waste a run, which isn't really fair cuz it always prompts as an error with Dragon Nest.
                  Bump!!! This is getting annoying it happened again.
                  Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

BUMP fix this please
                    Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

BUMP. It happens like almost every day. Regardless of time. It just randomly freezes then crashes giving this:

Comment

Bump, I'm posting a similar thread in General Discussion shortly.
                        Member of Genesis.

Comment

Bump. I don't know why it keeps happening. I run it under troubleshoot compatibility and it runs for a while longer when it's compatibility is set to Windows 8, but it'll still crash at some point.

Comment

Bump fix this
                            Moon Royal Right Here!

Comment

Bump. Please fix this, it crashed me, when I restarted the game it crashed before I could even log in.

Comment

Working...
                              X