Account Server Tranfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Server Tranfer

Hello I am In trouble with my account transfer. I had not been able to log into my dragon nest account because I had not been able to have access into my account till today. I am wonder if there would be away for my to still transfer my account because there was no other way than to log into dragon nest and i wasn't able to do so before I would really like to be able to play on my old account and not have to restart over again. Any advice would help thank you.

I'm in a similar boat. I think I signed up for the transfer when signups started but I'm unsure. Any advice or tech support would be awesome.

Comment

Yea I hope so cause life would suck that now i can access the account but cant server transfer anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SporePunch View Post
        I'm in a similar boat. I think I signed up for the transfer when signups started but I'm unsure. Any advice or tech support would be awesome.
        If you did agree to the transfer and all, then you should be getting an email regarding it(eventually).. hope all goes well
        | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

I'm in the same boat except I haven't technically "agreed" to sign up... I hope someone can help us...

Comment

If I can't transfer my account I literally cannot come back to this game :/ I put in years of work from the very first day DN came out, and I have no option and was given no option to transfer still, I really need some help here from the GMs as well..

Comment

Yeah spending 4 years+ playing this game to find out my account didn't transfer, even tho I registered, would be totally bs..

Comment

Working...
              X