Game Crashes Frequently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crashes Frequently

As the title states, the game frequently crashes just about any time when in game. Whenever I am in town or grinding in a dungeon, after logging in for about 5-8 minutes that is when the game usually crashes on me. When I first downloaded dragon nest from steam, for the first few days it was working perfectly fine. But after awhile it suddenly starts to crash often and I can barely play the game anymore because of this issue. I have updated all my drivers and files for my computer, but the issue still occurs. Here are my computer specs if it helps;

Manufacturer/Model: Acer Aspire E5-774G
    Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz
    RAM: 12 GB
    Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

Hmm, do you have any other programs up at the time besides DN when this happens? If so, maybe try closing them before/during playing DN.

If nothing like that is causing your problem, I can only suggest reinstalling or trying to use the other Game Client as I have no idea what else could be causing it. I have heard of a few people getting frequent crashes so I don't believe you're alone with this problem..

Comment

Wow I am having the exact same problem. What freaks me out even more is we have the EXACT same model/brand Laptop.

Comment

Working...
      X