Client problems, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client problems, please help

Ok so I don't see anyone asking the full question yet or given a accurate answer for that specific problem, but if somebody uninstalled the NA client and can NOT reinstall and no way to get it back... how would one be able to fix the problem with the patch error and make it work?

Also running it as admin did not change anything... i had to re download client 4 times already and it is still doing the same thing, i even uninstalled ED dn files each time.

Omg, Sissy I have no clue. >_ < Goodluck though~

booty enthusiast || proud member of TCE

Comment

I've been at this for almost 24 hours and tried almost everything and this is very frustrating for me... people are saying it could work if you download KDN and use it with that but i am NOT going to waste another 4 to 5 hours on downloading a whole game after i already downloaded one..... now i would consider it if somebody had a link to the NA client or the accurate ED client because apparently the one on the website does NOT work... i don't understand why eyedentity would make this so hard for us....

Comment

I uninstalled all previous NA client files/folders before downloading the new client from the website. After downloading, I extracted to a separate folder and ran the installation. Once installed, instead of running the patcher, I went into the files Windows (C: ) - Program Files (x86) - EYEDENTITY GAMES folder, into DragonNest folder and launched the Blue DragonNest Application (around 18K KB). Once the game started up and made it to login screen, couldn't connect to server and game closed after confirming. Only after running game, did I attempt to run the Patcher (as Admin). It took a little while for it to start up but it did and patched the game. Those were my EXACT steps to getting the new client set up and patched. Hope that helps.
        Last edited by GTRiNsane; 09-28-2016, 07:15 PM.
        Elegant and Powerful
        -TragicGod ~ Gladiator-
        -LordTragedy ~ Saint-

Comment

im having a very similar issue i tried launching the Nexon version of the file it froze so i heard it was pointless and i should download the E.D file but im constantly getting errors with the set-up, downloading from the site is no issue (the 7.10 GB File or whatever) when i launch it the file starts to install but i get an error i spent all last night deleting and downloading the file over and over i reset my pc closed all my windows still got the same error now im trying to just extract the files to a new folder and launch them that way while i run as admin i'll let you know how it goes...if it doesn't work we may be some of the unlucky few that have to wait till the servers are up and a file patch >.<

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys XD but i trust the steam client to be more legit for everyone so yea! But thanks for the useful suggestions! ^^

Comment

Working...
            X