Missing account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing account

hello there! This is a major problem I'm not the only one with it. My email didn't transfer! I am 100% positive I agreed to the transfer. I'm using a hotmail account. I do have alt accounts and those got the email and are gmail accounts. But I want my main the one I've spent the most time in and my money on. Please please fix this asp! I don't want to miss the starting events!

Originally posted by Oni View Post
    hello there! This is a major problem I'm not the only one with it. My email didn't transfer! I am 100% positive I agreed to the transfer. I'm using a hotmail account. I do have alt accounts and those got the email and are gmail accounts. But I want my main the one I've spent the most time in and my money on. Please please fix this asp! I don't want to miss the starting events!
    You are totally not alone... My issues is exactly like this im over here freaking out be because apearently if u havent did it... You'r stuff is gone and i worked toooo dam hard on that account to not want to transfer it over

Comment

Originally posted by ChickFeury View Post

You are totally not alone... My issues is exactly like this im over here freaking out be because apearently if u havent did it... You'r stuff is gone and i worked toooo dam hard on that account to not want to transfer it over
      I have 4 lvl 90s on it! And a running exp scroll on another. They are waisting my money

Comment

Originally posted by Oni View Post

I have 4 lvl 90s on it! And a running exp scroll on another. They are waisting my money
        im not gonna lie.. im preety dam scared...

Comment

same problem... please don't tell me my account did not transfer..

Comment

934 hours played according to steam I'm probably gonna quit if nexon doesn't address the issue and it seems a lot of other players will as well

Comment

I was able to get on! Guys, Check the hotmail's junk folder, if you have a welcome to dragonnest thing then they have your email! All I had to do was request a new password! Hope this helps!
              Last edited by delkerono; 09-29-2016, 09:49 AM. Reason: Fixed THank Alteria!

Comment

Also theres a 10 character limit for your password if you went over it.
                Friendship is like a book. It takes years to write yet seconds to burn.
                Click me!

Comment

There's others who agree to transfer account from NX server to this that are having the same issue too, which includes me too. I hope NX fix their sh*t.

Comment

*sigh* i would be fine with this, however, it says my account does not exist, but my email is still taken by my previous account. i'll just hope they fix my first one, but honestly this is not what i expected after downloading 17 patches. please fix it Nexon
                    Last edited by ebluefox; 09-29-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I'm also having this issue with one account. It says the email I entered is invalid during password recovery but I CLEARLY remember entering it just as it is. Hopefully this will be resolved. Now if only they gave us email confirmations to begin with when we did the transfers for proof..

Comment

I'm hearing that you have to create a new account via : http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Account/SignUp WITH the e-mail that was supposed to be transferred and you'll get the confirmation e-mail.

Comment

It's not in my junk mail. I've checked. I don't exist.
                          plus my email is open to make a new account. I've checked
                          Last edited by Oni; 09-29-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajirau View Post
                            same problem... please don't tell me my account did not transfer..
                            according to eye dentity we didn't. It's on nexon's end and not theirs. Nexon has already gotten rid of our info.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosby View Post
                              I'm hearing that you have to create a new account via : http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Account/SignUp WITH the e-mail that was supposed to be transferred and you'll get the confirmation e-mail.
                              has anyone tried this?

Comment

• ebluefox
                                ebluefox commented
                                Editing a comment
                                yeah, it told me to check for email duplication, that may be true, but I am quite sure my spam filter ate the message.
                                also didn't get any new messages from them either. and the main site is still under maintenance. fix it Nexon.

• Roiyaru
                                Roiyaru commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't recommend doing this until Cherry Credits responds to you. You'll just end up with an empty account registered under that email.
                            Working...
                            X