Missing account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of-- I swear I just posted this

Note: this method will not work if you haven't transferred your account before nexon's servers were shut down.

1) go here http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Login

2) at the bottom click forgot my password

3) use the email you used for the transfer and click confirm

4) check your messages for the password reset if it is there then press the big confirm button in the email.

5) make a new password.

6) login with your email and password and enjoy your transferred account

(Again this method works well for Yahoo users)

Comment

Originally posted by Eliel View Post
      For the love of-- I swear I just posted this

Note: this method will not work if you haven't transferred your account before nexon's servers were shut down.

1) go here http://us.dragonnest.com/member/Login

2) at the bottom click forgot my password

3) use the email you used for the transfer and click confirm

4) check your messages for the password reset if it is there then press the big confirm button in the email.

5) make a new password.

6) login with your email and password and enjoy your transferred account

(Again this method works well for Yahoo users)
      This unfortunately does not help the lot of those where it says our emails are invalid, as in we cannot do a password recovery when it says that the emails that we tried registering are not registered.

My characters however EXIST in the game, as the names are still taken, however the website does not accept the exact email I entered during the transfer.

If anyone is unsure if their characters even transferred or not, you can easily go into the game and make a new character with any of the names from that account, and if it says that the name is taken it means that your account DID transfer.
      Last edited by Roiyaru; 09-29-2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• ebluefox
        ebluefox commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, our email addresses are currently sitting in limbo. they are not registered, but they are still in the system. it would be awesome if nexon could run a patch

ya'll gotta stop mentioning nexon. nexon is completely out the picture and can't do *bleep* to help you, and if eyedentity says the same thing, then you're completely screwed.

Comment

I've ran into the same problem. Transferred over says password could be wrong. I reset password, e-mail is not recognized. But I can create a new account with that same e-mail without a hitch. I sent in a ticket hopefully they can help us out. All eyes on you Eyedentity...

Comment

Eye dentity isn't helping me. My account didn't even transfer when I agreed to transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Roiyaru View Post

This unfortunately does not help the lot of those where it says our emails are invalid, as in we cannot do a password recovery when it says that the emails that we tried registering are not registered.

My characters however EXIST in the game, as the names are still taken, however the website does not accept the exact email I entered during the transfer.

If anyone is unsure if their characters even transferred or not, you can easily go into the game and make a new character with any of the names from that account, and if it says that the name is taken it means that your account DID transfer.
            what email did you use for the transfer? if you put in a different email for your sign up then your exact email will not work. Also, I should have probably noted.

If you didn't receive this in your email

then this method might not work for you. only use the email that this message in the picture was sent to

Comment

Yup, used my exact e-mail as I used from before the transfer. I have one other but it's strictly for business use.

Comment

i found why i couldn't re register, it had something to do with a button you have to press after typing your e-mail,
                i felt kind like an idiot when i realized i missed a button.
                that may help a few of you, but the rest who want all your stuff back, i can only wish you luck.

Comment

Working...
                X