I can't leave town without DC'ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't leave town without DC'ing

(NA Steam) I'm having some disconnection issues, anyone know how I can fix this? My game settings are on the lowest settings possible.

I can't leave Saint Haven without DC'ing. I can't leave using any of the gates (East, South, West) and I can't enter the Dailies portal or the Garden. Sometimes I can get into the Faire, if I'm lucky. I can't join a party and go with them without DC'ing but I can be pulled into a dungeon area by a party leader after they get in there. And I can take an airship to Ironwood and use the lvl.1 dungeon to get in the daily 10 runs but not much else; I can fly to the Marsh but can't go into the Marina. Oh, and I can play in the Arena.
    Last edited by Frikinhel; 09-15-2017, 03:19 PM.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

The Arena's all u need fam...

Sadly, only thing I can recommend is reinstalling.

Comment

• Frikinhel
      Frikinhel commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not much of a PvP'er, none of my characters are build for it. XD

Would I lose my characters if I did?

EDIT: Alright, thank you SkitzRoy and Couplord.

EDIT 2: Well, that didn't work...
      Last edited by Frikinhel; 09-15-2017, 11:21 PM.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Reinstalling will not delete your characters!

I did a fresh install last night but it didn't change anything.

I sent a ticket in to support before I went to bed so hopefully I can get some help there.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

when uninstalling it doesnt remove every thing you needa use a program like iobits uninstaller, cause it removes left over files like folders in C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData or steam cashe and even leftover reg files to do TURE clean reinstall

Comment

• Frikinhel
        Frikinhel commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, I had went into app data & my program folders, and deleted all the leftover DN folders myself. That hadn't made a difference at the time.

After they sent a fix for the Black Screen Event that others were experiencing it seems it might have righted itself for me... I'm not too sure yet.

Having all my settings set to low and my textures left at high has helped tremendously though.
    Working...
    X