Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Player Returning After Two-Three Year Hiatus to Big Changes -- WHAT IS GOING ON?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Player Returning After Two-Three Year Hiatus to Big Changes -- WHAT IS GOING ON?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting anything, but (as I am sure you can see form the title) what in the world has happened?

I played the game when it first came out at Nexon, I joined the Elena server and proceeded to play a Sorceress, who became a mystic, who became a Smasher and played her up until the 60 lvl cap. I stopped playing due to having way less free time upon my junior year of high school. I really loved this game and now I am deeply concerned about all of the progress I have likely lost.

As I previously stated, I played the game during the Open Beta with Nexon. Having played Mabinogi for 3 years prior, I wanted a new fix and Dragon Nest happened to be it. I made tons of progress, had fun in group pvp and spent around 100 dollars over the entire playing the game on nice cosmetic items (which isn't very much compared to some people, but for me that was A LOT -- and they were nice costumes, too!). Just today, I thought of returning to the game and have come to find out that there has been a GIGANTIC change and (from what I have read about a data transfer). I'm absolutely okay with losing all the data related to my alt characters. I'm okay with losing my PVP data. I'm okay with losing the various items dropped by dungeons. However, I am deeply concerned about losing my main and absolute favorite character(along with her cosmetic items) -- my lvl 60 Smasher.

I can't download the game yet (I'll likely be doing that Saturday), but I need to know -- is there anyway that I can get anything back? Anything? I had a horse, I had outfits, I had a beloved character I spent a lot of time on. I'm just saddened that I am about 2 days too late for the data transfer. Leveling was always such a pain in this game and I would hate to have to get back to 60 all over again.

Thank you for your time, and do please move this thread if I am in the wrong category -- I just couldn't find a better spot for it.
    AuroraStar | War Mage

idk if its recoverable, if you didn't verify the transfer agreement then it might be lost. You can send a tix but Im not sure if its going to be a solution though.
    I've been a beta player as well and when I was able to log in for the first time in a while, I saw about the transfer.
    hopefully everything goes well for you though

Comment

• Relora
      Relora commented
      Editing a comment
      How very frustrating. I suppose I'll be starting anew, then. In your opinion, should I wait for an answer to my ticket or just go ahead and create a new character now?
Working...
X