Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's try this again, unanble to connect to world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's try this again, unanble to connect to world.

Well, hopefully I'm finally in the correct forum. Okay, so I downloaded Dragon Nest from Steam twice. Then straight from the website once. Turned off my virus protection and still I am getting "Unable to connect to login world." It seems that no matter what I do, patches included, that I can't play the game because it won't let me login. Can someone please help? Because I have a friend who lives mere miles away that has been playing for years who wants me to start playing and I'd really like to join them.
    Attached Files

I know there was a previous thread about this but I don't remember where. I had the same problem but I ended up having someone else fix it for me I hope you're able to fix it soon >.< Maybe try looking through past threads to see if you can find a helpful one. Good luck
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Yeah, I tried to locate a thread about it and so far nothing is really helping. Got a ton of try reinstalling the game and maintenance times but no fix to my issue yet. Thanks for the reply though.

Comment

Have you tried..
        Running dnlauncher.exe as an administrator
        Adding both Dragon Nest client files (dnlauncher.exe and dragonnest.exe) onto your firewall exceptions list
        Making sure other unnecessary programs weren't running at the same time
        Having everything updated (operating system, drivers, etc.)

Also, which way did you download from the website? (Using the exe, the full client, or the multiple client parts).

Comment

I suggest Full Client from the website. I had multiple issues with the Steam client myself starting the game.

Are you using VPN? That may cause issues. Does your username/password match the one you use for the main site? (obvious but still something to watch for).

Otherwise I would see if there is a "Check Files" or "Repair" option in the EyeDentity/DragonNest folders perhaps a bad/missing file.(I'm not home so I can't verify if there is any such tool).

I'm not sure if this matters, but are you trying to use a SEA account?

Comment

Working...
          X