Help. PS3 Controller not responding. Using ScpToolkit driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. PS3 Controller not responding. Using ScpToolkit driver

So I recently had the urge to play Dragon Nest with an (unofficial) PS3 controller, but for some reason DN won't register the controller. I've been using ScpToolkit for other games, but when it comes to DN, it ceases to function.

I already tested it twice to make sure it wasn't the controller itself by booting up other game titles. I even went into DN and put the Control Setting to Custom and then Default, both times logging off and on, but with no results of it responding.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable in this area, so I'd be grateful for any help.

----

Controller Type: Hydra Performance PS3 wired controller

Gamepad support program: SCPToolkit

>Will not use MotionJoy (it caused me problems in the past)

I've had issues w/ using a wrapper system that emulates controllers going from DInput to XInput or vice-versa.
    Only thing I can think of is if your Dragon Nest folder can't find a specific DLL used by the controller/wrapper that initializes w/ the game.
    Maybe try x360ce? I really wouldn't know too much, as I use a RumblePad2 that's picked up instantly by DN.
    I know Steam allows you to use a game pad using their built-in system. If you have that version, maybe try configuring it in the options.
    Sorry I couldn't be of much help. :/

Comment

Working...
    X