Archer decision help/suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer decision help/suggestions

As some or most of us know, especially those reading KDN patch, the latest patch slams artillery's DPS potential, given half hitcount of TA and only 70% bubble generation does artillery still stand at top of archer classes? any maths here that can show how much DPS the artillery lost? or any general thoughts for that?

as for suggestion im looking at a good class switch from artillery my options are A change job (if artillery now sucks again(?)) ,

using Job Scroll :
    Pros: Cheaper option in terms of Cash , will retain all untradeable costumes/ items, will have cheaper Jades/Heraldies/Talisman considering AGI stat
    Cons: will have to replace jades, GDN Acce , Less dps (? havent played much of other archer class except silver) , will struggle for new combos as im not used to playing other archer class.

using Storage tickets to transfer all my items to MY silver hunter
    Pros: will almost retain everything including jades heraldies talismans. Im already good at silver hunter. (currently using Light ele too at my arti so theres bonus)
    Cons: atleast 60kcc is needed. lots of untradeable costumes and weapon exchanges especially mounts.

what will be the most logical move in the future? (not now, just in case the artillery falls so much)

PS : they implemented rapid shot AS makes me think its been in the code eversince and just forgot to activate it and sea accidentally implemented it unknowingly (as for most of other thingssss)
    Last edited by geeeen17; 11-18-2018, 07:34 PM.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Oh, don't worry.. the "Nerf-Wave" will hit everyone
    developer promised "Balance on all Class's DPS".. just keep playing your favourite, eventually everyone will be the same

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah still got time to know what will they slam soon, but i just wondered why start with artillery when ML, BP , Smasher are clearly the OP classes. haha im jus looking for an option when everything goes to sht. Thanks for the reminder. and also we all know the "eventually" of developers of DN

I found this today. http://bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=...ghlight=魔羽

it said at conclusion part. Final dps reduced by 10%. I am not chinese and used google translate to read.

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      wow thank you this helps a lot. if only 10% overall dps is lost i guess its fine. Thank you again.
Working...
X