X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, everyone, for your positive response ^^

I am really glad you find it helpful.

I am currently reading on coefficients and other 95 cap details. Will be updating this weekend... hopefully.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Rise up WW...

Ayt.. My main is Windwalker too... Cheers..

Comment

Well, there aren't other topics but I made this a sticky anyways.

Comment

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice seeing you here Verbena, Thanks as always :>

your thread is so good and very detailed

Comment

DN KR Updates and Changes for Windwalkers

â—† Acrobat

• Air Pounce
          Adjusted the Maximum Skill level.
          - From 19 levels to 9 levels
          - At max level, attack power is maintained.

• Spiral Kick
          Reduced Cooldown time.
          - From 9 seconds to 6 seconds

• Binding Shot
          Increased attack power.
          - From 1823% to 2750%

• Double Somersault Kick
          Increased attack power.
          - From 2204% to 3306%

• Spiritual Excel
          Reduced SP required.
          - From 10 to 5

• Spirit Boost
          Reduced SP required.
          - From 10 to 5

• Shortbow Mastery
          Reduced SP required.
          - From 10 to 5

​​​​​​
          â—† Wind Walker

• Rising Storm
          Reduced Cooldown time.
          - From 32 seconds to 25 seconds

• Class Mastery 2
          Cyclone Kick cooldown reduced by 1 sec per Rising Storm hit.

• Swift Attack
          Reduced Cooldown time.
          - From 30 seconds to 24 seconds

• Flash Kick
          Attack is maintained until landing when used in the air.
          Adjusted the skill so that it can be linked from tip Tops skill.

* Developer comment:
          • Wind Walker has an advantage to link skills when using Ride Current skill.
          • After the effects of Showtime and Spirit Boost, the aggressiveness of using skills are significantly reduced.
          • Therefore, the cooldown time of the Main Skills are decreased slightly and reduced Air Pounce SP maximum level.
          • By improving the usability of Flash Kick, it is possible to have a more effective usage of skill combos.
          • Rising Storm reduces the cooldown time of Cyclone Kick so that it keeps the same usability when using Ride Current.
          • It can be a basis on which cyclone kick can be used more frequently than using Ride Current effect.

SOURCE: http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=9
          Translations by: BlazingSkies
          Last edited by nvLite; 09-17-2017, 08:38 AM.
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

My personal thoughts on the recent KR Updates
            Skill Change Thoughts Overall
            Air Pounce Decrease in Max Level Since damage will remain the same, it is good as more SP for us to play +
            Spiral Kick Reduction of CD Very good, more mobility for us +
            Binding Shot Damage Increase In a PvE perspective, this does not affect us very much. N/A
            Double Somersault Kick Damage Increase This is good, as DSK is one good filler skill we utilize. +
            Shortbow Mastery, Spirit Boost and Spiritual Excel SP consumption decrease Very Good. More SPs for us to play. +
            Rising Storm CD Reduction GREAT! More Rising Storm, More Fun. (LMAO) +
            CM 2 1 second CD reduction of Cyclone kick per Rising Storm Hit This is confusing.
            The reduction effect would be a great change, however, will we lose the Cyclone Kick Ins?
            That would make this bad

EDIT: Just checked, Cyclone Kick EX INS is still there, refer to Figure 1
            +
            Swift attack CD Reduced Great, more Iframes +
            Flash Kick When used Air Borne, will retain air until landing. This is one of the best. We would be able to chain AP, ED or SE for this. +
            Flash Kick Animation on air like a spinning top? If this looks like the willow-copter we were dreaming about, then YES PLEASE! +
            Click image for larger version

Name:	UpaHCbt.png
Views:	63
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	88211

Figure 1: CM 2 tooltip for KDN
            Last edited by nvLite; 09-15-2017, 11:18 AM. Reason: Source: https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/kdn/windwalker-95/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

NEWFLASH PEOPLE: Still no willowcopter as per detailed translations :<
              Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Hehe nice guide.

Sometimes what Developers wrote in their skill balancing may not work as intended. I'll look for gameplay videos or test discussion about Windwalkers regarding the future changes.

Comment

• nvLite
                  nvLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks~! :>

we are here, still hoping that Willowcoper will somehow manage to get to any developers dreams like how they dreamt of Twin SHot being Aerial. :V HAHA

the forums is weird. I spent 2 hours only to have those gifs working. The layout and spacing keeps getting ridiculous :<
                Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

question: how to do the double BK the one where in first BK then pauses a long time in the air then BK again.

Comment

• bilbo33
                    bilbo33 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ijump!!!! i was stalking you huehuehue you was the stronk WW player before you job changed.BTW whats your job now? Sniper? Another question: when in showtime + spirit boost mode should i always us the flip for the damage or the damage negligible and just BK twice. Been practicing in the golem arena sometimes its a sucess and i can perform 2 BK and sometimes Bk + flip is followed by ED instead kinda confused about it.

• IJumpUJump
                    IJumpUJump commented
                    Editing a comment
                    bilbo33 you are probably mistaken. I started off as a tempest and have been a tempest all the way. I created a WW to try it out so thats probably why you though i was a WW.
                    For your question, under sb+st, it is definitely possible to include the flip after each BK.
                    It also depends on your internet connection. I am able to include the flip of BK even without action speed from sb. It is doable. Dont spam your left click for the flip or else you will end up casting ED instead. Do controlled button inputs.

Bloomkick > left click (flip) > spacebar (pounce) > AC Bloomkick > left click (flip) > AC Bloomkick > left click (flip) > other skills.
                    Last edited by IJumpUJump; 09-27-2017, 01:03 AM.

• bilbo33
                    bilbo33 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the info guys

Really nice guide. But why you wont get a so nice buff like woto(wise of the owl) specially when you can get it without lose anything that relevant. Heres a example, I just quit 1 sp from Mind Conquer, Critical Damage as you say is almost inexistent on AGI classes but i think you also know that wherever you can get Critical Dmg from you should go and hug it stronk and never let it go.

Name:	11av4mr.png
Views:	76
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	94672
                  IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• nvLite
                    nvLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, I'm on mobile so I will keep it short.

CD is 90s
                    Duration is only 15s
                    Critical Damage is dependent on Critical
                    Most nest have critical resistance, which makes it more less
                    Takes 10 Sps
                    Cast Time 1 second, boss are agile you may not optimize the 15s.

• nvLite
                    nvLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    additionally, you will only get roughly 10% impact due to diminishing returns

220 / 200 = 1.1

Class Mastery 3: Willow Kick

This is a bit overdue, but I just found the time to get into detail with CM3. I apologize if it took some time.

Skill hits: 7
                  Skill Damage %:
                  Like most Windwalker Skills, the last hit damage is high.
                  Hit Damage %
                  1 10%
                  2 10%
                  3 10%
                  4 10%
                  5 10%
                  6 10%
                  7 30%
                  Cooldown: 10 seconds

Cast Time: ~2 seconds

Additional Effects:
                  Enhances WW skills by 20% for 3 seconds
                  • Eagle Dive (AC and Non-AC)
                  • Spiral Edge (Enhanced and Non-enhanced)
                  • Flash Kick
                  CM3 shown as a buff: Click image for larger version  Name:	V1WXHrH.png Views:	1 Size:	92.4 KB ID:	102453

Damage-wise, it is great! Click image for larger version  Name:	KNRCsW4.png Views:	1 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	102452

CM3 skill priority:
                  ST Enhanced Spiral Edge > AC Eagle Dive > Spiral Edge > Eagle Dive > Flash Kick

Name:	csORHB0.png
Views:	78
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	104073

Spiral Edge Problem:
                  The 3-second window is enough for Eagle Dive and Flash Kick, however, Spiral Edge is a bit tricky
                  • The CM3 buff for enhancing skills starts that moment Willow kick is casted.
                  • Skill enhancement only works while the buff is active, not when the skill is casted.
                    • Which makes the window for enhanced skills shorter.
                  • Spiral Edge has a charging phase which, again, adds up to the problem
                    • CM 3 does not speed up the enhanced skills
                  Addressing the problem
                  • Use willow kick as a trigger when casting Spiral Edge or Enhanced Spiral Edge
                  • You can cancel it with tip-tops and immediately cast ESE/SE
                  Ending thoughts:
                  The skill is suggested to be maxed since we have 3 skills to chain with it, hence it should be utilized often when off-cd.
                  Last edited by nvLite; 11-01-2017, 02:04 PM.
                  Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
                    nvLite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    November 1: Correction AC Eagle Dive is much stronger than Regular SE on willow kick priority.

Nice guide!
                  The gifs in particular are very helpful, kudos to you

Comment

Spiral Edge Skill Plates

Cooldown Reduction vs Damage Increase.

Recently, it came to my mind what would be the most efficient skill plate to use for Spiral Edge.

Let us see what is on the table:
                    • Under Class Mastery 1, while Showtime enhances Spiral Edge's Damage and increases it by 100%
                      • which is actually makes Spiral Edge's Damage 200%
                    • Also under Class Mastery 1, when the first pounce of Air Pounce hits accurately, it decreases Spiral Edge's cd by 20 seconds.
                    • Spiral Edge has a 90-second cooldown.
                    • Showtime with duration plate is 35 seconds.
                    • We have another multiplier with Willow Kick

My Analysis
                    • Since Showtime actually doubles the damage of Spiral Edge by 100%, adding 20% more would likely trigger diminishing returns.
                      • Which would mean we will only feel around 10% increase.
                    • Under Showtime, resetting Spiral Edge is quite easy with a combination of passive skills.
                    • If CD is 90 seconds, you will need 4.5 pounces to totally reset the CD.
                    • If CD plate is in use, it will make the cd drop to 72 seconds which will save you 1 pounce (3.5 pounces).

Conclusion
                    • I find having CD plate more efficient than Damage as it decreases the number of pounces needed for the reset.
                    • Since we have willow kick and Showtime to boost the damage of Spiral Edge, Cooldown is a better option.
                    Additional Personal Insight:
                    • Having the combined skill CD decrease would make it more efficient. it will make the cd 64.5
                    • I can cast 7-8 ESEs with it.
                    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

has anyone found a video about the new flash kick yet? im curious of how it would feel like. i hope the boost comes with the next patch ><

Comment

Working...
                    X