Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphie
    commented on 's reply
    idk what that discord discussion is. what i mean is that a video that showcases the PVE side. R0ixy imho is not good in terms of showcasing PVE.

• nvLite
    commented on 's reply
    Why say that the one from R0ixy sucks? We have discussed the matter on SEA discord using his tests. We find them sufficient.

• iphie
    commented on 's reply
    the one from R0ixyDragony sucks

• NearLawlet
    commented on 's reply
    You can easily find one if you just type Sniper Before n After Revamp in YT. Video by R0ixyDragony.

• iphie
    replied
    HOLA! Do you guys have vids on the sniper "boost" in the recent Kr patch? I wanna know how it looks like in nests.

Leave a comment:

• Kokotohero
    commented on 's reply
    Because this job really need boost in performance, but not kind of like just slap some board number and done with it.
    -2 of 4 skills EX not giving direct improvement to current gameplay.
    -The bubbles collecting is a bit slow compared to other job, it can't even fit Bursting (2 Wind Shaft) into 1 CD of Camo unless you got Willpower and Lancea's Harmonize in party.

• nvLite
    commented on 's reply
    This is due that it is Arti's time to shine. Snipers has been on top for quite a long time, isn't it about time that another archer subclass is on top?

• iphie
    replied
    i see less snipers nao. lol.

Leave a comment:

• CLYMAX
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, artillery got their boost just now from the previous patch, but i still doubt the population of artillery jobs out there won't increase, its rare that Archers are chosen as a class to be a player's main character to focus their income and gear it up, rarely people choose warrior, assassin, and academic's as a player's main class played overall.

• CLYMAX
    commented on 's reply
    nice, ill feature it on my post

• iphie
    commented on 's reply
    well yah the 2 awakening skills are more of a utility. while sister artillery haz like damage skills

• Fox Says Meow~
    replied
    im honored to know my video is mentioned in here ~!

i do have a full sniper guide available in na forum section:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...ensive-guide-~

i also post sniper gameplay videos in na archer section semi-regularly, come take a look!

Leave a comment:

• CLYMAX
    commented on 's reply
    compare all the other characters using all of their ability, while the sniper could deal that much amount with just 2 wind shaft to which will only take 20 seconds to charge and cast, for now i think i am fine with her on this current level cap, but in the future updates, she will be left behind by the other class, atm she is the main dps of the archer class, she overpowers artillery and the other 2 class that mostly specializes in fast paced action in pvp that they are more suited there than pve, artillery and sniper requires time for their abilities to be cast and deal damage to their enemies, certain class are not really suited for pvp, some are not very comfortable to play in pve, but overall they are fun to play and depends on the player's gameplay.

still i proclaim that sniper is still 3rd in ranking of DPS characters in the game, spin-offs are different league on their own, so they don't belong to the ranking instead they have their own rankings.

• CLYMAX
    commented on 's reply
    sniper does have the highest DPS output among all other characters with her wind shaft, if you could spam 2 of those in just a short amount of time, you could deal 500million damage (if you have an attack power of atleast 500k and have dealt critical hits proc with critical break, and debuffing your enemy) i have done this many times in NM and in Nests, almost a billion damage and i just had mediocre gear

• CLYMAX
    commented on 's reply
    sliding shot... thats the awakening skill im wanting to be replaced with something, she really doesn't need that in PVE especially in nests most of the time, she already has an enhanced tumble that could compensate with the IFrame of the sliding shot *sigh
Working...
X