Im back with some nub questions again hehehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back with some nub questions again hehehehe

Guys, in terms of dps, who has the advantage? Raven, Abyss Walker or Ripper? Ive heard that AW is better than Raven and Ripper, but Ive also heard that they will buff Raven in the next patch (not sure if true and not sure if when) so Im confused, may I know your thoughts? Thank you!

Voting for raven definitely, AW rely too much on ulti for his dps, which is kinda rng.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, I do really find it a hard to play class since its somehow complicated especially if the one wholl use it is a beginner like me, mean while raven (I have both classes) when I used it for the first time I didnt really had a hard time coping on how to play it, also its mechanics isnt that complicated. Thanks for your opinion +1 for raven

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Raven is equally annoying to play because of the left click for almost or all skills required... But if played correctly, i believe it can do higher if not equal dps with AW.

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      That annoying left clicks are cool at first i didnt knew you can left click on some certain skills for them to perform more, now its quite cool and a great use on widening your hits, also nice art lol hahahahaha

+1 Raven. (obligatory 10 characters :V)
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      may I know what game is that archer thingy, I used to play that when I was a kid lmao!

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      The game is called bow and arrow.

I used to play it too when I was a kid, one reason perhaps I prefer Archer classes :^)

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! ill try to download that game again hahahaha, brings back memories :')

I wonder what made people change their minds lol.

Back in early assassin awakening, AW was king and bandwagon target numero uno. Now it's suddenly Raven over AW.

Ha, how the mighty have fallen.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it's the coming Raven that made people change their mind on Raven<AW

DNSEA always had loved Assassins, AW simply became the most OP out of the sub-classes during the Assassin Awakening (and more simple to use I guess, rotation-wise), which made it become extremely band-wagoned (most-loved class+easy rotation+OP damage= bandwagon).

The fact that Raven is now easier to manage and use (thank god, now no RNG with bubble management) and not that RNG-dependent compared to AW, makes it simply better to than AW (where as an AW, the longer the run, the more things can go wrong)

my ripper cries in the corner </3

Comment

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      Either change or fix counter attack and we're good to go.

Well... depend on ur playstyle sir, for me AW, Ripper, & Raven all have good damage with own uniqe gameplay. But for me Ripper is the best, cz Ripper have fast skill dan flexible with the iFrame. i use all of assasin class. All is good damage, but Ripper still the best for me.

About skill revamp. u can check it ur self and make ur own opinion about raven after revamp.
    http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...olden-goblins/

Play with class u like and match with ur playstyle.

Comment

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate all of your replies, Im planning to make a Raven (again) or Ripper for now hehehe

Comment

It surprise me that people can enjoy playing Raven. Its gameplay is very annoying and stupid.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
          It surprise me that people can enjoy playing Raven. Its gameplay is very annoying and stupid.
          It comes to preferences i guess. people might say the same thing about someone else's main.

Comment

• ErebusRex
            ErebusRex commented
            Editing a comment
            I just recently switch from eles to raven. Surprisingly i find the gameplay is "kewl" lol.

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            Tbh the gameply is legitmately stupid, they should auto embed the left clicks into the skills itself instead of manually clicking, however i think if played correctly in addition to the revamp coming soon, the dps is really strong.

• ErebusRex
            ErebusRex commented
            Editing a comment
            indeed I'm not going to deny "leftclickingstupid" part. long fight or nest spamming broke my mouse and finger lol.

Raven - Left Click master
          AW - err... Kagebushin?
          Ripper - literally clicking all the buttons
          Choose your fighter

"Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Light Fury FTW xD

Comment

Just wanted to share R MIWA’s JDN top ripper gameplay in VN hell solo, that only took 5:44.

https://youtu.be/8t26ud8b0No

Although Ripper is not considered the top dmg dealer for the assassin branch, with that skill level as well as the gear, it is possible to make it so.
              Dont give up!

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Veirish
                Veirish commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you know his skill build pve? thanks

what do you guys think about raven after Nov 14patch? :/

Comment

• Ulrich
                Ulrich commented
                Editing a comment
                buff? I would disagree...Its a total nerf to me Go for AW or Ripper (they have insane combos now, the drawback is you need to get really close to the target)
                Last edited by Ulrich; 11-14-2017, 12:27 PM.

• jkidd000
                jkidd000 commented
                Editing a comment
                double send read the message bellow this
                Last edited by jkidd000; 11-19-2017, 01:42 AM.

• jkidd000
                jkidd000 commented
                Editing a comment
                Resending cus Im not sure if Ive post it.
                The reduction of steal in crow storm from 10 to 1 consumption is great since you can instantly use crow storm now, and the reduction of steal consumption in guillotine cross from 7 to 5 is also handy and its damage had also increased. The only nerf for me is the damage reduction of crow storm (PS: im not a fan of guillotine cross I used crowstorm a lot), it decreased so much, but, I understand that they have to reduce its damage since you can instantly use crow storm right now. Theres also some changes in animation like in chain sickle as stated and in crow storm which you can activate with jump after using edged fan or chain combination. For me, as I understand the balancing of raven, our gameplay would just probably will change due to the changes in the skills, but raven would still be good and be capable of damaging. (This is only my opinon hehehe)

Look at the recent patch notes here:
                https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/45#4) Balancing

Future patch notes here: (Look at raven lol)
                http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...date-9-14-2017
            Working...
            X