Raven boost good or nah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven boost good or nah

Is this raven/ripper boost can surpass/equal on AW dps atm? Also this patch will come on Jan 9?

From Divinitor's Blog:
    ASSASSIN

SHINOBI

BARRAGE

• Damage increased from 1527% to 1956%.
    BLADE RUNNER

• Damage increased from 1940% to 2931%.
    SHINOBI DROP

• Damage increased from 3642% to 3996%.
    • Fixed a bug in which you could not Tumble after use.
    OPEN EDGE

• Damage increased from 1597% to 1896%.
    IRON APPLAUSE

• Damage increased from 2433% to 2900%.
    RAKING STARS

• Damage increased from 259% to 275%.
    CHAIN PUNISHER

• Damage increased from 4090% to 4489%.
    REAPER

PURSUER

• Damage increased from 4478% to 5859%.
    • Skill action speed increased.
    PURSUER EX

• Increases Pursuer action speed by 20%.
    [AWAKENED PASSIVE] CRIPPLING PUNISHER

• CD reduction effect for Beast Swipe increased from 8s to 10s.
    DEVELOPER’S COMMENT

• Reaper has slightly low damage compared to its high difficulty, so we have boosted the damage of his main skills. Even when Pursuer is not affected by action speed items, you can choose between the Damage and Action Speed crests for Pursuer. Also, we have reduced the cooldown of Beast Swipe so that you don’t prioritize using it after Crippling Punisher.
    RAVEN

CHAIN PUNISHER EX

• Damage increase changed from 30% to 50%.
    CROW STORM

• Removed Steal consumption.
    • Can now be connected with Star Combination.
    • Damage decreased from 3604% to 2400%.
    • Changed the input from Jump to Special Attack to reappear for an attack.
    • Total number of hits changed to 5. The last hit deals the most damage. Range adjusted.
    GUILLOTINE CROSS

• Damage increased from 14401% to 17261%.
    [AWAKENED PASSIVE] STAR COMBINATION

• Number of hits changed from 1 to 2.
    • Damage per blade is still 1000%.
    DEVELOPER’S COMMENT

• The last patch for Raven was unintentionally a nerf because we didn’t review the damage of the main skills and the supply and demand for Steal. Therefore, we increased the damage of the main skills and Guillotine Cross. We have also changed Crow Storm to be used as a linking skill without the Steal restriction, and Star Combination to generate two Steal.

Yes, raven stronger than AW after this. AW is kinda an ulti-trick-pony. Without proper ulti utilisation, many other class are on par if not surpass it.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• holyheal
      holyheal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Remmy! yeah aw is kind of dependent on his ulti while raven has stable dps

Agreed. Raven and Ripper will be stronger than AW due the latter's inability to deliver Dark Conviction full potential in most cases, especially without proper knowledge of boss attack pattern and/or stage mechanic.

Nevertheless, AW is still a very powerful class thanks to its insanely strong ultimate and less-tedious gameplay.

Comment

I think raven is very strong now too, even pre-buff, obviously you must know how to play it.

2 members are client, so they died at stage 1, both SE and paladin

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

All these new % to raven, disregarding the GC's new %, the others are pretty much the same as it's at the moment. o.o I don't see much changes besides the GC and CS, i guess... o.o Unless if the % that i have at the moment wearing the skill accs does not count, and so, for those who has no acc skill, the % will be the same as those who had, and now, after the patch, the % for acc skill, will be even higher. Is that it?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Err. You overlook the increased bubble gain which directly increases the frequency of GC use, thus boosting dps. On the other hand other skill damage increment just simply pushes the raven further ahead although only by a small amount.

I have a friend who is playing CDN.
        He can solo RUDN HC using his Raven.
        Sadly, videos in his facebook cannot be shared.

Comment

• EliakimNeo
          EliakimNeo commented
          Editing a comment
          Well put his Fb name, if not here, Private msg me, I'm interested.
          Thx.
          #SuperLateCommentxD
      Working...
      X