Abyss Walker Medea Jades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Walker Medea Jades

So the tittle says it i wan't to add jades at my medea my medea stat is STR n AGI

You shuold be more specific about you're question.
    There is various jades u could use but its depend on your stats/gameplay
    but overall you just need balance ur stats to ur gameplay if u trust ur dodgin abilities just go for offensive jades str/attack [95 jades] or if u lack at criti/criti dmg go for str/critical+critical dmg jades if u lack on hp just go str/vit jades
    decent amount oh hp is around 3m and critical around the 75ish

Comment

Bit of advice, you should state your question better so that people can actually understand what it is you're trying to ask. With that in mind, I'll go ahead and assume your question was "which jade option should I use for my Abyss Walker?"

1st option
      Main Stats (Str/Agi/Int)

2nd option
      Bonus Stats (Attack/Crit-CTD/Vit)

For the 1st option, choose:
      A) Str, if you can score enough critical hits to benefit further from critical damage. This is generally the best stat for those who have geared their sins well enough to have decent crit %.

B) Agi, if you can't score enough critical hits. This is preferable for new players with limited budget.

C) Int, if you are mentally challenged. Least recommended option.

For the 2nd option, choose:
      A) Attack, if you can't score enough critical hits even after choosing Agi for the 1st option, which is very unlikely unless you just started playing this game (though in which case, I'd suggest playing better, much more overpowered character simply to make your gearing phase a lot easier). Least recommended option.

B) Crit-CTD, if you have enough HP to survive boss attack or if you are extremely confident in your piloting ability. Though recommended only for those who can easily pass the first criteria, new players can still choose this jade at much higher risk of death.

C) Vit, if you feel your HP is insufficient to allow you to survive nest with your current piloting skill.

Comment

Working...
      X