X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcoming the Pain - Bleed Phantom Comprehensive Guide

"What doesn't kill you, scars you for life"

Click here to read it.

EDIT: Guide is now updated with more information entailing each skills and PVP section.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-03-2018, 10:37 AM.

nice one thanxs for the effort.
    any clue when it will realesed to sea ?

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      March, assuming they continue to follow the schedule published in the last meet and greet event.

Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post
    nice one thanxs for the effort.
    any clue when it will realesed to sea ?
    Boy, are you serious?

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
    Thus, I decided to take it upon myself to share virtually every information I could gather in the past few months, so that players might get a better and vivid understanding before the class arrival in March.

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
      ChiefTheDogo commented
      Editing a comment
      didnt paid attention to that one haha

Well written guide. Provides good info in preparation for the coming class. It's unfortunate that the forum is so bad in formatting that most players just prefer to use google doc.

Just a small note: when you listed the damage in each skill, are they the product of before or after coefficient multiplication? Because this wasn't made clear so I thought of just asking anyway.

Lastly, FD isn't capped at 100% so there's no reason to stop at 70% unless considering diminishing returns
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Before the coefficient multiplication. All listed % damage is exactly as their given value at maximum level.

And it is exactly as you said, I was considering diminishing return factor when I wrote the gear section. FD from buff does adds toward FD from gear. Will be updating this on the guide.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 02-17-2018, 08:01 PM.

Found simple error on [Draw Blood A/B] while proofreading.
    Both have their uses, with A leaning towards PVE and B leaning towards B.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed. Thank you for the correction.

Finally after so many guides ive read, this one has detailed skill board % and coefficient instead of just copy pasting the entire text in the skill description.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      對你好好 Down to proofreading then juz in case i missed on important aspects.

Not that it really matters, but how is the MP usage on BP? Based on the skill sim and some of the videos you have, it doesn't seem like they use that much MP. Which, if that's true, couldn't the skill points being used in Mental Mastery and Mind Conquer be utilized elsewhere? For example, taking out 3 SP from Mental Mastery and 1 SP from Mind Conquer would let you have 5 remaining SP from the build you have there. Doesn't make a huge difference, but it could help squeeze out a tiny more dps or even allow a 3rd Piercing Star. Or, do you recommend having these MP passives maxed over that?

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I hadn't realized I put Mental Mastery at level 4, thank you for bringing this mistake to attention.

Since [Dash] is based on maximum MP, putting more SP to [Mental Mastery] will actually increase its MP cost further beyond what [Mind Conquer] could ever handle. This is quite troublesome since [Dash] remains a very essential skill both for PVE and PVP.

Thus, it would be better to leave [Mental Mastery] at level 1 to reduce overall MP cost.

If you still wish to have that 3rd Piercing Star, then I would recommend you to take the remaining 1 SP from [Shadow Step] instead since its 6 seconds cooldown could still synchronize well enough with [Combat Transmission].

Bumping this thread since the update is only hours away. Will be testing SA and SAb for pvp section as soon as I reach level cap.

Comment

With the current patch on KDN with removing dash for all classes except warrior,what would be a decent level for dash if your a hybrid player who plays both pve and pvp but can't buy the secondary skill tree scroll?

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
        SkitzoRoy commented
        Editing a comment
        You could probably leave it max. It doesn't look like BP is that strained in SP for PvP, so leaving the points in Dash won't hurt you at all.

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Dash should always be maxed since higher level means faster movement and less MP cost.

Bleed Phantom, like other spin off characters before him, has little to no problem with SP constraint due to having fewer skills. If you follow my recommended build in the guide, I can at least guarantee that you can do both PVE and PVP without issue.

Fixed description on Phantom Drive where cooldown reduction stacks depending on the number of hits (hitting several mobs at once will reduce the cooldown drastically).

​​​​​​Fixed skill names to match DN SEA. Will be reviewing the guide again in case I missed something.

Comment

May i have a clearer picture of the skill build pls?

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Fixed. Please check the guide again.

• Seriously
          Seriously commented
          Editing a comment
          NearLawlet Still kinda blurry for me, Can i have a link to it here instead? Sry, have bad eyes
          And the skill build tab at the left side of the guide is missing.

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously Here you go

https://ibb.co/ec6TVH

My thoughts on BP:

1) If you play like a suicidal maniac = easily the strongest assassin in the family.
        2) if you play like a sane person = pretty much on par with other DPS assassins.

Pretty fun to play, but needs an insanely skilled pilot to bring out its full potential.

Comment

Couple things now that I've been able to play BP for a bit in PvP.

1. I think your coefficients for regular Soul Breaker is off, it has 5 total hits, not 4 (only the Cruel version has 4).

2. Some of the iframe descriptions might be off (tho that might be PvE/PvP differences, but that seems unlikely)

3. Cruel Painkiller apparently has an Action Speed buff in the description of it, which I don't see listed in your guide atm.

4. Phantom Call only worked about half the range of the Stormy Arena Map in PvP for me, so, I'm guessing that's the same for PvE since you used Stormy Arena as your measurement?

Also, I believe I have the values for BP's SA and SAB for each skill. Only thing I'm not 100% sure on (that I put for sure in the table) is whether the transformation has 1000 or 1200 SA. I believe I've seen Glad's Awakened Parry break it before, but that was only once and the duration of the SA may have run out. I don't really have anything to test that atm, so I'm gonna leave it at 1000 until I see otherwise.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
            SkitzoRoy commented
            Editing a comment
            So, here's the video: https://youtu.be/_syI22G889M

If ya watch most of it, I'm pretty sure you'll see why I'm thinking 5 hits is supposed to be the right amount. I tried different stuff out during the video though (trying to get 4 hits, looking for patterns, etc.). Towards the 2nd half of the video, I started using Soul Breaker closer to the ground, and that seemed to get 4 hits more often. Whereas with double jumping, I believe I always got 5 hits with that (might've been 4 hits once or twice, not sure).
            In PvP, I'm unable to get more than 4 hits, but that could be because the dummy isn't getting lifted high enough.

Either way, I get 5 hits more often than 4.

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the video, it certainly proves that it's possible to get 5 hits on BTG Golem. Despite your clear demonstration, however, I still couldn't do better than 4 successful attempts out of 50 tries.

Since piloting may or may not affect the test result, I decided to use a more definite approach: By comparing Soul Breaker's 6450% board damage to Bleed Phantom Transformation's 3600% board damage.

*Pay no mind to the low damage, as my Bleed Phantom is still under-geared*

Soul Breaker (4 hits, all critical):

Average damage: 71,403,256.6

Bleed Phantom Transformation (1 hit, critical):

Average damage: 39,789,930.8

Board Damage Comparison
            6450% / 3600% = 1.7916

Actual Damage Comparison
            71,403,256.6 / 39,789,930.8 = 1.7945

As you can see, the ratio values are very similar to each other (which prove that Soul Breaker is indeed about 1.79x stronger than Bleed Phantom Transformation). Meanwhile, an additional descending hit (or approximately 3.5m extra damage with my current gear) would increase the actual damage comparison value to about 1.88, a relatively significant raise that does not resemble board damage comparison value.

• SkitzoRoy
            SkitzoRoy commented
            Editing a comment
            Alright, I'm definitely convinced Soul Breaker is supposed to be a total of 4 hits then (especially since the cruel version is only 4 hits as well, (tho I haven't thoroughly tested to try getting 5 hits on that, I've just only seen 4 so far)).
            Also, the same test in PvP would've probably given an exact comparison, but either way, the numbers are close enough, so nice job =)

Question, which skill should I be using to kick/push stuff (luga seeds, tkn ogre mech ball, etc)?

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            You can push things slightly faster if you chain your kick with Dirty Trick, Shadow Hand and/or Pass Away.

Death Web and Lethal Torture suction effect can also be used to gather several objects together in a single place (e.g PKN S1 ball mechanic).

Question, should i be using BP Transformation after every rotation for the CD reset?
          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• KillianQ
            KillianQ commented
            Editing a comment
            but what if i'm running solo? would Painkiller heal be enough to compensate for the Transformation HP cost?

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            It is possible, as long as you can fulfill the following requirements: Keep transformation usages down to 4 times, avoid taking any damage from external sources and use Painkiller outside of transformation status.

Though, if you were that skilled of a pilot, you shouldn't have any need for heal in the first place as transformation would never kill you even when used with 1 HP remaining.

Besides, I can't imagine a situation where a DPS class would choose 20% Heal over 30% Final Damage and 30% Action Speed.

• Lenxac
            Lenxac commented
            Editing a comment
            NEVER use pain killer without transformation, no matter what lul.. that ult buff is for your best burst for high dps. plus the action speed gonna increase survival as well.
            What solo you're talking about? as long as your gears meet the standard requirement of the nest, you'll be find without heals. You have lots of iframes, u have feint and u probably have unused free pots which u can use of emergency.
        Working...
        X