Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so with the phantom drive nerf dmg and a longer of over drive cd which skill is good to spam with transformation lethal torture and passaway??

also which better special attack pass away or just the normal one ?
    Last edited by TashaGodspell; 04-04-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      ...My apologies, but seeing your questions makes me wonder if you only glanced at this guide and my post about April Skill Changes (and it annoys me so after all the effort I've put into creating them).

Shadow Overdrive nerf is only noticeable in BTG where you can cast all your skills the moment they are ready without being bothered by boss' attack or mechanic. In a real Nest/Raid situation, I find it unlikely that you will cast Shadow Overdrive right off the bats since you must take into account your surrounding and positioning to deal optimal damage.

Your remaining questions have already been answered in both my guide and April 2018 Skill Changes thread. Do put some effort and read them properly this time.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't recommend on giving this person attention since what he does is only annoy people on threads, he doesn't really have anything sensible to say since he only cares about his own opinions, don't bother embedding your polite comment onto this savage beast, its a waste of time

• TashaGodspell
      TashaGodspell commented
      Editing a comment
      and you speak with sense ? your name itself doesnt even make sense just like all your threads and reply like this , you sounds like a very salty guy who wants attention ROFL
      Last edited by TashaGodspell; 04-06-2018, 10:38 PM.

With the current nerf buff on BP I think its slightly more favorable to the buff part than nerf...altho with the addition of lethal torture getting a faster animation as well as top suffering I am wondering how will this affect the skill rotation of BP since I never used lethal torture on the skill rotation whenever I use cruel pain killer ( it was too slow for me couldn't really make use of it ).

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a glitch. Even if you use Intense Suffering again, you will only produce visual effect without damage. Madness and Lethal Torture are often glitched like that as well.

Yes, BP damage nerf was quite severe since we lost 20% elemental attack, 5% attack power and the ability to cast Shadow Overdrive twice during Painkiller buff.

But they were more than compensated with the extra 20% STR and AGI, 10% additional damage from attacking Bleeding enemy, the ability to self heal and faster cast time.

All in all, a slight boost which makes him far easier to use with more survivability.

• Lenxac
      Lenxac commented
      Editing a comment
      The glitch is applied to all cruel skills. the extra cast used to give extra dmg, so the best way to use the glitch is using passaway. but after the maintenancce, the 2nd cast using the glitch doesnt give u any dmg / animation cast only. soo not important.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah I see . _ . ) all this time I thought I was playing BP, but it was BP who was playing me lol xD

Sticking!.

Comment

In your guide you said use Champion Defense Enhancement Jade (STR/CTD) why not using STR/VIT ? will the L gear will give the HP lost?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        You don't need a lot of HP if you are skilled enough to dodge everything. This way you can max your gears for DPS.

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly as Xenocho said.

I'm not saying HP isn't important, but sufficient piloting skill can help you compensate for the lack of VIT jades. And Bleed Phantom is, first and foremost, a dps class so you should prioritize on raising your damage as high as you can.

Now that you mentioned it, I haven't updated my guide since the recent changes to BP. Will adjust it once I have the time.

How would you adjust the guide with the GDN/Laby acce and LJades?

Im not sure how to gear my BP cuz as it stands now, I have max crit with 250% cdmg…

I dont know if I could sacrifice VIT for dmg with all the mech failures in nest but I know I should. Out of curiosity, what HP is decent for BP?

I'm probably at best in the middle of the Seasoned and Veteran tier, still on my way towards genesis and those fancy stuff so any feedback would be helpful.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Geraint Necklace + Geraint Earring + x2 GDN L Rings is widely considered to be the best combination possible, but only if you can afford the legend jades. Refined Genesis is not bad, but you want to have at least two GDN L accessories for their set bonus.

Higher HP pool lets you survive longer, while higher damage lets you kill things faster. Both can increase your margin of error. But certain mechanics are guaranteed to kill you anyway, regardless of how many HP you have; in which case, having higher damage is the better option. After all, your enemy can't kill you if you kill them first.

I cannot say for certain on much HP you should have to tackle harder nest, since I don't have complete grasp on your equipment and piloting skill. But here's my estimation:

GDN Time Attack: At least 3 million HP for the first stage + 1 million for each additional stage (4m for S2, 5m for S3 and so on).

Division Nest: At least 3 million HP for Floor 30 + 200k for each additional floor.
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 07-27-2018, 07:19 PM.

Great guide!

Comment

Why My BP can't hit anymore, and I can't touch my enemy pve and pvp T-T

Comment

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          It's very likely that you are flagged as a bot; receiving no damage bug in the process.

There's no reliable way to solve the issue on your own. Try sending a 1:1 ticket to ED, and ask them to look into it for you.

• firmankhalid69
          firmankhalid69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I has contacted developer DN SEA and complain for that problem, but they have no respon to me

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm afraid there's no choice but to wait. Lots of players are affected with similar issue, so I imagine you'll be waiting for quite a while.
      Working...
      X