Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Feelz I healz. A lightfury guide to pvp (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thinking using outbreak ball backwarf movement while rotating camera to backflip into same spot as the ball then UA into full brightness ahaha.. tho yhe timing should be quite tight with that rotation..

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

That title though.

Comment

Forgot to mention, Chakra Grip's damage goes up from 725% to 798% as well (from the 10% dmg buff on LBs skills, Sunshine Spark got it too).

ALSO
        Due to the most recent changes to LF in PvP, I'm probably leaving the class when that patch hits...

Bringer/Taoist
        Line of Darkness
        The cooldown is no longer stored.
        Attack power 727% -> 789%
        Cooldown 30 seconds -> 20 seconds

Full Brightness
        Damage increased.
        -Damage 505% -> 546%

Illusory Chakra
        Damage increased.
        -Damage 136% -> 139% (wow????)

Spectral Blades (Guise)
        Damage increased.
        -Damage 232% -> 246%

Rubicon
        Damage decreased.
        -Damage per hit 20% -> 12% (why????)

Dark Conviction
        Damage increased.
        -Damage 542% -> 586%

Light Fury/Light Bringer
        Chakra Grip
        Cooldown increased.
        - Cooldown 10 seconds -> 60 seconds (NO)

Unseen Art
        Decreased damage and increased cooldown.
        - Damage 814% -> 350% (NO)
        - Cooldown 35 seconds -> 60 seconds

Sunshine Spark
        Damage reduced.
        - Damage 857% -> 516%

[Awakening Passive] Quantum Trans
        Added cooldown time. (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
        - Cooldown 20 seconds

Grip was the main reason I ended up playing LF, and now they takin it away... AW here I come... smh...
        Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 05-10-2018, 08:46 AM. Reason: Added stuff not in the patch notes that I noticed had changed.

Comment

• KureyonNeko
          KureyonNeko commented
          Editing a comment
          It boils down to skill preferrence. Outbreak is hard to land unless used in a combo where as LOD is good for recatches and has nice sab and can be used for initiations. Personally I'd go with LOD because its easier to get it to hit. It costs less points. But my choice is becuase of my skill rotation.

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          @Kure, idk I feel like they're gonna leave it like this...

@Enmei, Honestly, I'd probably try to max all of them if you can.
          LoD will do more burst damage sure, but you'll be spamming Outbreak so much the damage it deals should easily add up over time.
          @Kure, LoD does not have nice sab ;/. It's lower than average (300). Outbreak has more sab total with the last hit having 300 sab like LoD so.. only thing LoD has is nice sa.

Also, I edited in a few "hidden" changes that weren't in the patch notes but was shown to be different in the skill simulator.

• KureyonNeko
          KureyonNeko commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah just tried it.. forgot that I don't use it to break stuff. My bad ahaha

Now that I've played around with the changes that the machina awakening patch brought I have a couple things to say:
        1. Even though the description for awakened miracle chakra says 50% of your damage, it is still only a 5% of your damage heal in PvP.
        2. They reset our builds, so no bugged builds are gonna happen here :c.
        3. The heal on healing chakra ex is a bit low.. but, oh well.
        4. Also, Chakra Grip feels slightly faster...
        Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 05-11-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• JimRiyo
          JimRiyo commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess it's helpful as a constant heal with Chakra Heal AS plate in both Capt Mode and Respawn. However, because of the MP removal from healing skills of support classes the only way to regain MP is thru Loli Dispenser. Hence, running should be used to a minimum or else you'll have to find some food on the ground, or go die to reset your MP, wherein the latter is not preferred by most people.

• BlessedSign
          BlessedSign commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried in respawn if you don't dash too much probably the MP can last for like 8~10mins [i only play respawn], can always add in circle gore mp recovery haha. Think only respawn the one mostly affected by the mp healing, then though maybe the MP heal removal also to compliment not to have dash. Anyways thank you for the reply!

• KureyonNeko
          KureyonNeko commented
          Editing a comment
          Without dash you won't burn mp as it eats mp by the % . So no dash would give everyone a lot of spare mp.

Updated with healer and tank patch :3 just let me know if i missed anything or made incorrectly

JimRiyo bro how does Healing chakra AS work? Does it pulse faster?
        Last edited by KureyonNeko; 05-18-2018, 07:19 PM.

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Pulses twice as fast
          Also, Chakra Miracle CD plate no longer exists
          Neither do Chakra Energy [Cooldown/Heal Rate]
          Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 05-18-2018, 09:03 PM.

• KureyonNeko
          KureyonNeko commented
          Editing a comment
          I see noted...

Just tried using heal chakra plate and boy it didn't suck as much as i thought it would hahaha. You just need someone to defend and you can now be a healing relic.

currently using
        sunshine spark speed
        Ring strike damge
        outbreak damage / lod damage
        healing chakra speed

though healing chakra and LoD can be interchanged for a more aggressive gameplay

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

Erm.. So yeah no more CD plates on healing skills. So now, what plates should be used to replace the ones that were removed? I can only think of replacing the removed [Chakra Energy] plate with a [Piercing Star] damage plate for group PvP. As for 1v1 PvP, I guess we go with [Chakra Miracle] action speed since there seem to be no other alternative recommendations. :V

And now that we are forced to take Chakra Cure (which i think is useful only on very rare occasions) to learn CM1, I pretty much feel like...

But still I needed to make adjustments on my skillbuild for PVP again.
          By the way, is it just me or does the reworked Healing of Ajna skill do only one tick of heal? Probably just me...

Comment

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not sure if due to 1 tick heal or my rabbit just got hit and died . I'll test it later

Good new guys oAo new KDN August patch changed Chakra grip to 6 secs.

now only quantum trace.. hope the bring it back to 10 secs or something
          SkitzoRoy JimRiyo

LF main all the way

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            https://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018...r-translation/
            Patch notes

• SkitzoRoy
            SkitzoRoy commented
            Editing a comment
            I think having no cooldown on quantum trance made LF pretty op so I guess I'm ok with how this turned out. Chakra Grip will feel a bit more vulnerable w/o trance always being available so, it shouldn't be too easy to spam (unless you're against a class suffering from potential multihit). So now we'll have Outbreak and Grip on 6 sec CDs... interesting. Using the two consecutively will probably be a thing then, and I think Outbreak backflip > Grip will probably be the best/safest route. My only concern is what to follow Grip up with. But i'm sure i'll figure that out when the time comes.

Also, since Unseen Art was nerfed in dmg (b4 the latest patch) so I'm not sure if I'm gonna take it or not. 350% is better than the old 100% it used to be, but 60 seconds for the CD is meh. I'll probably take it if I end up having 3 sp left over or something.
            I also won't be taking Chakra Heal since, in any place besides Endless Respawn/Captain, it can't really be used. And not to mention the Rabbit takes way too long to heal on a 90 second CD so that's not needed either. The 5% heal will be missed but, I'd be spending 13 sp for an extra 5% heal that takes 150 seconds to complete so... no thx.

On another note, have you guys tried not taking Chakra Cure and the Class Masteries? Sadly, I think those CMs are worth 10 sp, so I haven't tried it, but if you guys have, I'm curious to see where the SP went, since 10 sp won't really help much on any skill imo. I think for me, the 10 sp would just end up in Full Brightness or Strike Ring since I leave those at 1.
            If you don't take the 2 CMs, you end up losing 252 phys dmg, 5% light atk, and that 5% dmg buff after Outbreak/FB, so that's pretty significant.

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I'm gonna miss the no cd. Not because I need it to dodge but because i use in my combos to get to the air faster.

After grip i usually follow with full brightness assuming they got staggerred or is lifted due to whatever reason. I took chakra cure and the cms just had to sacrifice my full brightness down to 6

The rabbit though. I haven't tried yet since i have a full skill bar already since I've been using the new Chakra heal. Just heals really slowly

Dunno about not taking it. But isnt the cms boost your overall damage so better than 10 sp for other skills?

Getting back into LF after how many months, dang so hard to get used with quantum trance having cd

Comment

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha yeah.. no more super evasive LF.. on the brightside we still have the 6 sec chakra grip to look forward to

• SkitzoRoy
            SkitzoRoy commented
            Editing a comment
            The 6 sec chakra grip ended up being a bug in KDN it's 60 sec now. SEA and NA got the fixed version of grip's CD being 60 sec.

anyone still using their LF in 1v1 pvp after the recent Awakened Piercing Star damage nerf?

also, is the SAB of the new Shadow Focus still 1200SAB (1st hit)?

Comment

Sometimes I still use mine but I'm currently maining lustre cuz i wana see pvp cat costume.. LF damage is lower but it's still good. The changes also on feint suck. Now you cant be as aggressive as before. but the really bad part of the nerf is the revamped shadow focus. No more easy lift. But yeah sab still good. Can't confirm on the sab value tho. They do get canceled but not lifted.

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

Working...
            X