Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Walker guide?

Any one here have a link for abyss walker? I'm new to the game Thank You

I don't think I've seen one such guide before... Why don't you start by asking whatever question on your mind?

Comment

Here's a guide for you:

Change job it to a Raven or make a BP.

AW right now is just dead. Ulti does not work, and being an ulti based class, might as well just CJ into something else. It's totally worthless.

Comment

• vangeodee
        vangeodee commented
        Editing a comment
        well, if you want to play a crippled class, despite knowing that it's crippled, and want to encourage others to do so, by all means go for it. I won't judge.

As for me, I try to save people the time, money, and agony of having to put up with a crippled character as I have. I speak crudely because I am frustrated with how it is, so deal with it.

• Lenxac
        Lenxac commented
        Editing a comment
        AW is a good dps char, due to his main dps is the ulti, if it doesnt explode on the boss, then your dps is just sad. Supposedly with awakening night explosion, this will ensure that your ulti exploded on the boss with full hits.

But the awakening night explosion is bugged as if that awakening skill did not exist, That bug hugely drops AW dps, I wouldnt say its shiit, because for bosses that doesnt move like dragons/BTG, it wont affect much, since you still can ulti with full hits, but once the boss move out of your ulti, say goodbye to your dps. and ofc, most bosses in DN loved to move alot..

How about his other skills? Decent but Its not that good, they're just fillers.

• lasawer
        lasawer commented
        Editing a comment
        Guys, relax. With all your response, I'll like go to Raven class. So thank you for the comments and judgment. So anyone have a Raven PVE skill guide and item. Thank you in advance.
    Working...
    X