Help with pvp build Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pvp build Ripper

please help me with skill heraldry,skill and skill rotation for pvp thnx in advance i want to try

Artful Chaser (Action Speed) and Shift Blow (Action Speed) plates are pretty much mandatory. For the remaining plates, I would recommend:
    • Applause (Damage) if you are skilled enough to use double hit trick most of the time
    • Izuna Drop (Damage) if you want a strong burst when the ash clone is triggered
    • Swipe (Action Speed) if you wish to punish a knocked down enemy and pressure them into using their emergency evasion

Ripper don't have much SA (Super armor) and his awakened Counterattack is highly vulnerable to debuff-inducing skills. Fortunately, he has enough SAb (Super armor Break) to cancel nearly every skills in the game. You will want to finish a match as soon as possible before your enemy can whittle your HP down with their stronger burst and/or ranged attack.

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
      ChiefTheDogo commented
      Editing a comment
      swipe is awakening skill isnt it or i am just trippin ?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Swipe is Assassin's ground attack.

Beast Swipe is Ripper's awakening skill.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      oooh right the right click attack when the enemy is down....thnks for pointing that out, I tot it was awakened skill xD

skill heraldry please? and skill rotation thnx in advance

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      What the-- Skill heraldry was the first thing I discussed in my post... Did you not read through your own thread?

• WildMist
      WildMist commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he didn't......

Yep he didn't
Working...
X