Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much weaker is Ripper compared to Raven (PVE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much weaker is Ripper compared to Raven (PVE)

I enjoy playing Ripper more than Raven but I feel I am missing a lot of potential DPS just because I am choosing Ripper over Raven. Is the DPS gap between them very significant or only a slight difference?

than go play raven which u dont like and dont enjoy unlike ripper -_- players getting blinded by classes dmg

Comment

The only difference for me is that raven is easier to gear cuz he has an fd buff when he uses fade unlike ripper.... but if both have end game gears I think they're pretty much the same

Comment

Ripper require quite high control skills to get his optimum DPS output, while Raven doesnt. For example, I can deal around 400-500m DPS in RUDN HC as ripper, while my guildmate raven in the same team deal around 500-600m DPS. Both of us has almost similar gears.

IMO, the reason for the difference due to:
        1. Control skill as mentioned above.
        2. Ripper sucks at hitting moving target (at least more sucks than Raven).
        3. Ripper require to go to the back for CM3 to work. Sometimes people just cant see clearly where is the back during raids.
        4. Ash Clone dead-able by wipe mechanics.
        Last edited by BananaCredits; 04-17-2018, 07:07 PM.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they had increased the activation rate from previously 38% to now 50% since last revamp patch (the one with Raven GC).

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          I really wish they would make ash clones invulnerable to mechanics....even in volcano nest the ash clones die when inside the curse aura,making crippling punisher pretty useless to use.

• mrpotatom
          mrpotatom commented
          Editing a comment
          well that would be a problem if u go solo,, but if u run with your friends you can pass being the mid and just burst the chickun once it goes down, or when it does the enraged fire breath cone type thingy.

Thanks for your replies! I have decided to stay as Ripper for now and continue to improve my control skills with him.

Comment

Working...
        X