Bleed Phantom jade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleed Phantom jade question

So i've been thinking of getting 4 Unique attack jades however i don't know what stat to choose between the elemental version or the atk power version which one is better?

P.S
    i sux at math

Try to use DNGEARSIM, and check what sort of combination you need to use.

If you are troubled on how to use it,

Read upon this link:
    forum. ***dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/125745-mini-guide-understanding-gear-and-damage-calculation?p=125747#post125747
    (remove the 3 asterisks)
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Between those two, the one with Dark elemental will be better. Choose Attack/Dark/HP or Attack/Dark/CTD depending on your need.

Reason:
      1. Bleed Phantom will lose 20% elemental attack from his Class Mastery 2 (read KDN April 2018 Skill Changes, estimated to arrive here on July/August). You will need those dark % to compensate for the huge loss.

2. Bleed Phantom HP recovery is significantly lower than other Assassins, except Abyss Walker (post support revamp).

​​​3. Bleed Phantom CTD gain per STR is mediocre, due to his hybrid STR-AGI nature (AGI classes have lower CTD gain than STR/INT classes).

Comment

It'll help those who are interested to guide if you show your current basic stats like elemental % and patk

Comment

Working...
        X