Class Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Suggestion

Hello, I am a beginner looking for some tips and suggestion.

Any opinions on what job should I pick? In terms of DPS, I am interested on Raven, Abyss Walker, and Bleed Phantom.
    Does Light Fury is a better pick as a support than Physician and Saint?

List also pros and cons of Raven, Abyss Walker, and Bleed Phantom as DPS; and Light Fury as a support/healer.

Thank you

-

Edit(s):
    Will focus on PvE.
    Added Bleed Phantom.
    Last edited by Jeiy; 07-16-2018, 04:40 AM.

Abyss Walker

​​​Pros
    ​​​​​- Easy kill when the boss is not moving(can maximize damage because of that)

Cons
    - CD of main skills are a pain(you have to wait 20-30 secs)
    - Having a hard time to setup the main skills when the boss is moving(like the boss in the guardian nest)

Light Fury

Pros
    - Semi dps and semi support
    - Debuffer(thanks to Outbreak and have a stackable of debuff, thanks also to Unseen Art)
    - Have one of the biggest AoE skill in the game(Sunshine Spark skill)
    - A never ending skill rotation(6-9 secs CD of other skills and 12-15 secs on the other)
    - Useful utility skills and summons(one for extra dps, one that gives 15% light and dark buff, one that can heal)

Cons
    - Chakra Miracle CD is 90 secs(72 secs on CD plate) and 90 secs CD of Chakra Heal

I guess that's all I can say for the two specializations.
    Last edited by Jecjec; 07-16-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Jeiy
      Jeiy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information. How about Raven and Bleed Phantom?

• Jecjec
      Jecjec commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't try them both. Sorry. </3

• ChiefTheDogo
      ChiefTheDogo commented
      Editing a comment
      u are abit worng LF cant have endless rotation [unless you are using ring strike with out CM3]

Originally posted by Jecjec View Post
    Abyss Walker

​​​Pros
    ​​​​​​ - High damage(Rank 2nd on the total damage posted by PM Tasha)
    That was December 2017...
    AW is nowhere near the top now.

Comment

• Jecjec
      Jecjec commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah. Sorry about that. gonna change that now. Thank you

• MoonSplitterX
      MoonSplitterX commented
      Editing a comment
      AW is gonna get a buff soon making him as strong as (if not stronger than BP).

• Jecjec
      Jecjec commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. that's great but I hope that AW's SS will be fixed in the future 'coz I just read in the forums that the bug in the SS still not fixed(or maybe I'm wrong). gonna try BP in the future events.

I played all the assassins and my current main is BP, here are my insights on each of them:
    Raven: Fun to play, mid-ranged attacker but damage depends significantly on landing critical hits. Has self heal and good mobility (thanks to excess chain and crow storm). Moderate AOE for skills. Currently 3rd strongest assassin. Strongest skill, Guillotine Cross suffers from some stiffness towards the end making you highly vulnerable to damage. (Can be improved a little my using speed buffs like Will Shard)

Ripper: Really fast play-style. Requires skilled pilot. Close ranged DPS. Flashy looking skills and very noisy. Damage as of now is slightly lower than that of raven. Really small AOE of skills. Most mobile of all the Assassins. Has self heal.

Abyss Walker: Close to mid ranged DPS, best against stationary bosses, Requires a bit of setup to deal high damage. Has self heal. I think he is the weakest of all assassins as of now( i could be wrong). Will get a buff soon that should bring him to the top. Has self heal and can heal party members too.

Light Fury: Support class and for some reason really good damage as of the current patch. Skill have large AOE, He is the second Strongest assassin as of now(based on ease of use and damage).

Bleed Phantom: Mostly close ranged, except for his strongest skill which is long ranged. Small to Medium AOE. Requires very little setup to deal damage. Not every good for long drawn battles as each time you transform, 5% of your hp is lost. Best against Large sized bosses. Self heal is present but the amount of heal is very little and it requires you to inflict bleeding on the boss so not really sustainable. Currently the strongest assassin owing to his cool down reset mech and ability to deal monstrous damage on large bosses.

Comment

• Jeiy
      Jeiy commented
      Editing a comment
      When will the AW's buff hit on SEA server?

• MoonSplitterX
      MoonSplitterX commented
      Editing a comment
      Most probably next month.

Abyss Walker
      Night Fall

Damage increased from 116% to 180%.

Nether Burst EX

20% elemental debuff added (duration 20s).
      The first hit has been changed to deal the most damage (total damage remains the same).

Dark Line EX

Cooldown reduction changed from 7s to 5s.

Class Mastery I

Dark Attack increase changed from 20% to 30%.

Class Mastery II

Dark Line INS changed to use the [Awakened Passive] Dark Line effect.
      Clones will also use the Awakened effect instead of the INS one.
      When Illusory Chakra lands, the cooldown of Dark Line INS is reduced by 5s.

[Awakened Passive] Line of Darkness

Damage increase changed from 100% to 50%.

[Awakened Passive] Illusion Strike

All directional inputs changed so that it can be used again.
      Added 50% damage increase.

[Awakened Passive] Summon Shadow

Dark Focus damage increase changed from 100% to 200% for shadow absorption.
      Added Illusion Strike 100% damage increase for shadow absorption.
      When Dark Focus lands, the cooldown of [Awakened] Illusion Strike is reduced by 5s.
      Changed to absorb shadow immediately if you press the Backwards button after using the skill.

Abyss Claw

Cooldown reduced from 28s to 22s.

• Jeiy
      Jeiy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be an AW for now since Im not a full time grinder most probably I wont be hitting max level on a week or so.
Working...
X