Questions about assassin and class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about assassin and class

Hi, so I have some nub questions on my mind that needs some enlightenment.

Are assassins are much cheaper to gear than the top tier DPS int/str type?
    Which class to choose in terms of DPS-ing? BP, AW, or Raven? Please explain why.

Thanks! :-

Not even Ripper? Heck, even Light Fury could probably outdps Raven when faced with a dragon.

All class are equally expensive to gear. Some can do decent even with minimal gear. But none is safe from the hammer of balance.

Comment

• Tetsotetsu
      Tetsotetsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm I found out on someones thread that Ripper is bad at PvE. However, extremely good in PvP.

Hmm, Light Fury > Others? Is that what you mean or only on Raven?

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, he is just saying that proper gameplay leads to better dps output.
      Some op players shifted to light fury for gdn team and after getting 2+ accessories,
      they revert back again to their original classes.

In terms of DPS-sing and DPS are too different things.
    DPS-ing takes skills and DPS is just a word to brand those classes with stronger/reliable skills and damage output (this one is regardless of player's skill)

So to answer your question, in terms of DPS-ing you gotta play a lot more of this game to know which class feels most comfortable to you and of course which class makes the game a lot more fun for you.
    That way, you can perform well in Labyrinth without dying every now and then, because dead dps, is useless dps.
    And if you're wondering which class has the best DPS skills as of now for the assassins, well I gotta say, without a doubt, it's Bleed Phantom.
    FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Tetsotetsu
      Tetsotetsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see. Then I should've said DPS, sorry. Thanks for the info.

Another question, how about the Raven as of now? In terms of DPS and compared to BP.

• mrpotatom
      mrpotatom commented
      Editing a comment
      Raven can't compare to the DPS of BP in same gears. BP's just too good atm.
      But hey, Ravens a pretty good choice if you're into "safe" plays.
      Ravens gonna get some skill nerfs and a 1 skill buff soon though, but still viable. Whatever works for you. ^^ Good luck.
Working...
X