Regarding LF Nerfed CM3 (Edge Fan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding LF Nerfed CM3 (Edge Fan)

The PVE skill revamp for LF's CM3 simply reduces edge fan modifier from 1300% to 600% "per knife hit". Before, it used to be a flat 1300% modifier per knife meaning points in edge fan past lvl 6 would be useless.

Now, I was curious to see if they changed that aspect of the skill so I tested it myself with surprising results.

With edge fan at lvl 6, per knife critical hit averaged at 25-26m per hitx14 on battleground golem. And edge fan at lvl 18 averaged at 84m damage per hitx14. So there is a significant increase in damage.

I guess they changed CM3 from directly changing the modifier of edge fan to now, 600% of the original modifier of edge fan. Not sure though.

​​

Originally posted by Mack0y View Post
    The PVE skill revamp for LF's CM3 simply reduces edge fan modifier from 1300% to 600% "per knife hit". Before, it used to be a flat 1300% modifier per knife meaning points in edge fan past lvl 6 would be useless.

Now, I was curious to see if they changed that aspect of the skill so I tested it myself with surprising results.

With edge fan at lvl 6, per knife critical hit averaged at 25-26m per hitx14 on battleground golem. And edge fan at lvl 18 averaged at 84m damage per hitx14. So there is a significant increase in damage.

I guess they changed CM3 from directly changing the modifier of edge fan to now, 600% of the original modifier of edge fan. Not sure though.

​​
    As far as I know, it has never been a direct replacement of the skill's board values. All (CMIIW) CM3 affect skill coefficients.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

It was never worth the skill points imo, have always let my edged fan at lvl 6
      Do unto others what you want others do unto you
      aLsylph | aLicht
      Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Originally posted by [aL] View Post
        It was never worth the skill points imo, have always let my edged fan at lvl 6
        I thought so too until I tested it out myself. Now I have edge fan at lvl18, it's just too big a damage difference to ignore..

Comment

Working...
        X