Abyss Walker HDPS Skill Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss Walker HDPS Skill Rotation

Hi guys I would like to ask for your best skill rotations for Abyss Walker? Can I, can I? Please

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
    I recommend reading http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../#entry2998104 (Post #18 onwards) for more info on AW.

Don't follow the instructions on the first post. Not all are accurate.
    Would recommend you check the other thread too since there's like only 1 thread it can't be too hard.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

before i meet mob. i always cast shadows focus for buff ( don't forget u still have incarnation and raid buff too )transform to shadow for action speed. at near boss/mob nightfall>dark conviction>killing wave>LOD 2X>shadow focus>night explosion>lod ex>abyss claw>illusion strike> plasma burst (plasma burst for option if mob want to stomp, cause use i-frame for dodge is thug life)

[CENTER]

Comment

• AbyssDeki
        AbyssDeki commented
        Editing a comment
        Shadow focus is for releasing te dark burn, ayt?

• vladd
        vladd commented
        Editing a comment
        yep.. that skill to dark burn.. but i spam it couse for buff class mastery1 its op and low CD 5 sc or u can use illusion strike for opening but cd is 9 sc and long casting..

• AbyssDeki
        AbyssDeki commented
        Editing a comment
        I see the CM1 buff. Is that new since update because when we are on CC.. I didn't notice it there..

This isn't really fit for solo situations but: Summon Shadow (right click)->Speedy Cut->Plasma Busrt->Shadow Focus->Dark Conviction-> Killing Wave-> 2x Line of Darkness->Shadow Focus->Night Explosion->Abyss Claw.
      This is primarily my opening Burst Rotation. What I meant of this being unfit for solo situations is that I don't really use Nightfall due to it mostly blocking my vision of the boss and its low damage with slow cast speed (you can get the Action Speed plate but I do not recommend it). Outside the Burst Rotation, I primarily cast Illusion Strike with Full Hits without my Awakened Summon Shadow buff, otherwise with the buff I prioritize Shadow Focus over Illusion Strike because it can out DPS the full hit of Illusion Strike in the long run. I see AW as a burst type class when the Ultimate is out. On the other times when your Ulti is on cooldown, I just make sure to cast Nightfall before using Abyss Claw as both skill have nearly the same cooldown times and thus boosting Abyss Claw damage (on of AW's best burst skill). Just make sure that your CM1 buff is always up or most of the times up when you use LOD, Killing Wave and Plasma Burst. Most of the times my burst rotation is not exactly followed because I prioritze my Ulti's damage (Ulti's damage is severely crippled by boss movement) so try to be flexible.
      Last edited by Skyros; 09-11-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• AbyssDeki
        AbyssDeki commented
        Editing a comment
        Thus, nightfall is not encouraged for DPS? But for debuff instead?

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Nightfall has horrible DPS. I even left my Nightfall at Level 1 due to horrible SP to Damage scaling. And there's the point of boss running out of AOE so yeah, I just use it for debuff if there is no other available reliable debuffers.
        Last edited by Skyros; 09-27-2017, 06:49 AM.
    Working...
    X