Light Fury PVE Skill Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Fury PVE Skill Build

Guys i would like to see your best LF skill build. Whereas i can be a subheal and sub dps as well!

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

This is potentially a good PVE/PVP skill build. Full Brightness for me has low DPS (I need a coeff chart for that though), small AOE (requires you to be up-close and personal) and an unconventional skill for LFs who needs to be on a safe distance to efficiently support. LFs pros over Saints and Physicians (other effective Support classes) is that LFs do not have static damage sources (ehem, Relics) and is slippery and has good dodging/i-frame skills courtesy of Quantum Trance. Rubicon can cancel skills (in case things go horribly wrong) and provides you a short i-frame and airtime. Rubicon also has extra utility in to be able to be cast even when knocked down. PVP-wise, Level 1 of AW skills will suffice for your juggling needs. Rubicon is a plus in PVP (with Quantum Trance LFs are extremely unpredictable and slippery). You can unlearn Summon Shadow and leave Edged Fan to 16 to get a Level 6 Shadow Hand (extremely high SA break and fast cast).

If you want a full PVE build with support and utility from your main skills though this is a choice:
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0 (P.S. I hate Chakra Ring, the only time I use it is for RUDN Dragon Breath)

Hope this helps~

*EDIT* IT MAY BE TOO LATE BUT DON'T FOLLOW THIS BUILD. I HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING ON THE TRANSLATION OF LF'S CM3. LET YOUR EDGED FAN STAY AT LEVEL 6 (DONT LEVEL IT FURTHER). YOU CAN DUMP THE REMAINING SPs ON YOUR OTHER SKILLS. PLEASE REFER TO JimRiyo 's BUILD ON THE BOTTOM. I SHOULD'VE TESTED THE BUILD FIRST. APOLOGIES >.<
    Last edited by Skyros; 09-18-2017, 01:01 AM. Reason: SOME IMPORTANT BUILD ERRORS

Comment

• AbyssDeki
      AbyssDeki commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the help. This comment helps a lot. +1

• cortisol
      cortisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the explanation ^^

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Please don't be shy drop some more questions if you have. Ill try to reply when I'm free

Originally posted by Skyros View Post

This is potentially a good PVE/PVP skill build. Full Brightness for me has low DPS (I need a coeff chart for that though), small AOE (requires you to be up-close and personal) and an unconventional skill for LFs who needs to be on a safe distance to efficiently support. LFs pros over Saints and Physicians (other effective Support classes) is that LFs do not have static damage sources (ehem, Relics) and is slippery and has good dodging/i-frame skills courtesy of Quantum Trance. Rubicon can cancel skills (in case things go horribly wrong) and provides you a short i-frame and airtime. Rubicon also has extra utility in to be able to be cast even when knocked down. PVP-wise, Level 1 of AW skills will suffice for your juggling needs. Rubicon is a plus in PVP (with Quantum Trance LFs are extremely unpredictable and slippery). You can unlearn Summon Shadow and leave Edged Fan to 16 to get a Level 6 Shadow Hand (extremely high SA break and fast cast).

If you want a full PVE build with support and utility from your main skills though this is a choice:
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0 (P.S. I hate Chakra Ring, the only time I use it is for RUDN Dragon Breath)

Hope this helps~
    Can you provide information how to gear Light Fury, Jades option, Heraldy, Skill Heraldy and Talisman too. Thank you

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Gearing Light Fury is almost the same with gearing Saint/Physician with some perks. LFs can be an effective semi-DPS using when you pump Agi Stat. Not only will you increase your Attack Power, you'll also pump up Crit which can increase your damage. In gearing method, I would recommend still a RUDNU base then try to evolve it to Hero's Medea (95 Unique) when you have the converter. If you have no gold to invest though, I would recommend a RUDNU Weapon Base and Neris (95 Epic) Armor Base. Then proceed to evolve your RUDNU Weapon to Hero's Medea (95 Unique) when you have the chance first, and then try to evolve your Neris (95 Epic) to Medea (95 Unique) as 95-grade conversion comes in a later patch (DNKr recently had this as their September Patch, you can visit BlazingSkies' SEA Future Contents Info thread for more detailed information). You can also try to gear for STR as your main stat but it would be costly considering you still have to pump your Crit to make full use of the Crit Damage bonus from pumping STR. As a support, Agi is the more cost efficient stat (and cheaper too!) for LF. You can build Legend Gears but that's to your own liking (and dedication).

For Jades; as I said the AGI stat would be better for you as you can pump both your Physical Attack and your Critical Rate. As a support-based character, survivability is one of your main focus (you can't heal anyone when you die first, can't you) so with both things in mind Agi+Vit is the way to go.

For Heraldry, go Destruction + Wind + Bear + Fatal + Health + Life Vitality + Tent + Ultimate. The first four is standard (more Pattk=more heal from your [Awakened] Chakra Miracle ); Health and Life for more HP (and survivability); Tent is for your measly Magical Defense as you are a Physical Attack based character you cannot stack Int in normal conditions (Int gives more MDef); the last one is debatable, you can add Iron Wall to pump your PDef even more but as I can see most of the boss mechanic damage proc is Magical and the Vit stat gives you PDef (so you'll have plenty if you follow the Agi+Vit jade tree). I personally like Ultimate cause FD reasons, but you can try to consider Attack Hera for more PAttk. If you do plan to get a 3rd stat plate, please choose the Attk Power 3rd stat cus more AttkPower=more healing.

For Skill Heraldry, I use Sunshine Spark +DMG, Chakra Cure +ActSpd, Chakra Energy -CD and Chakra Miracle -CD. You can choose to change Chakra Miracle to the Action Speed variant but it depends on your situation. Do bosses cancel your Miracle often? Do you not like standing and seeing your character make some Naruto seals for almost 2 seconds? Do you often see a teammate dead cause you casted Miracle late? Then Action Speed is the way to go. For me, as a somewhat veteran LF player (only stopped when LF was a worthless healer kek) I really do not need the Action Speed per-se as I can gauge correctly on when to cast it successfully (tho it gets cancelled sometimes). For newbie LF players, you can consider going for Action Speed plate first, then change to the -Cooldown variant when you get the feel and the confidence that your heal won't get cancelled. You can also change the Chakra Energy -CD to Ring Strike +DMG if you want to see CM3 glory on your Ring Strike.

For Talisman, just follow the order I did in the Heraldry section. 100%: Destruction and Wind; 50%: Bear and Fatal; 25%: Health and Life Vitality; 0%: Tent and Iron Wall

• cortisol
      cortisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, your explanation is awesome, thanks

Originally posted by Skyros View Post

Hope this helps~
    Umm.. regarding your pure PVE build, may i ask why you maxed Edged Fan? The CM 3 passive doesn't actually say that Edged Fan's atk gets its damage increased, rather instead gets a new damage value of 1300% per star, unlike other classes' CM 3s.

Your build is almost the same as mine though, only that I left Edged Fan at lvl 6 and spent the remaining SP on these other skills:
    • Chakra Ring = It served me plenty well on mechs other than the RuDN Dragon's Breath. Such as in VN Phoenix's Flamethrower mech, RuDN Dark Knight's Laser Barriers, a speed boost in SDN's Frozen Cannon mech, etc. could be used as a little speed boost for dungeon runs as well.

• Triple Edge = Simply for hitting mechs like in GN Agnal's Tomb Spawns and breaking walls

• Mental Mastery = Assuming there will be more mana draining mechs like RuDN Mamon's Prison Wall, better safe than sorry to get regen for Chakra Heal since you're unable to use potions in raids iirc.

Do feel free to have some feedback on this if you want, may help me fix my build a bit too. Thanks~ smile.gif

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Derped. I actually tested and you are right. Sorry for that, should've tested this build first before sticking to it. So, Level 6 is the way to go. I got confused on the skill translation though. CM3 actually says '1300% of each Ninja Star Atk' which translates to 1300% of 240% (Level 18 Edged Fan each star damage). Apologies.
      Last edited by Skyros; 09-18-2017, 12:57 AM.
Working...
X