Raven Rotation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Rotation?

1.)Do ravens actually have rotations? Or i just buff and debuff and spam everything?

2.)And how ravens bubble system work? And whats the use.

3.)Dagger vs Scimitar

Originally posted by Thegoodgood322 View Post
    1.)Do ravens actually have rotations? Or i just buff and debuff and spam everything?

2.)And how ravens bubble system work? And whats the use.

3.)Dagger vs Scimitar
    Q1 and 2: You need to be Lv 93 and Awakened to use bubbles. Skill rotation usually revolves around debuffing first, then using skills to collect enough bubbles to use Guillotine Cross which is your strongest skill atm. Repeat.

Q3: They are the same in terms of stats. However, while Raven and Ripper can equip both, the AW and LF cannot equip Scimitar.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

1. As of now the only "rotation" you have would be debuffs>bubble gathering>buffs(dedicate crow and fade)>Guillotine Cross>repeat...sometimes it gets situational but most of the time it's just maintaining bubble count since GC has a 5 sec cd only...almost all Raven skills are "shoot and forget" so you can DPS while dodging...do take note of casting times tho especially for chain skills.
      2. For your awakened skills...you can use the 2 new awakened skills by consuming these bubbles...bubbles are collected through awakened passives of chain and knife skills...you'll see it in their descriptions on how they work.
      3. Personally, Dagger. I have an AW in which i can share it through storage and also dagger can hit downed opponents in pvp. Still using scimitar tho cause i'm still stuck with RDNL equips. Plus scimitar looks better than dagger. xD
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Here is my Raven Rotation video ~ hope will help you

Comment

Working...
        X