• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW Help

Here are my questions
    1) Should i take full agi at Neris set
    2)What dragon jade should i put
    3)What type of theano accesories should i take (iron wall,destruction and etc)
    4)What accesorie dragon jade?
    THANKS!

1) get str, gives you more critial damage.
    2) str jades, you can mix with some agi to cap your crit for 93 cap.
    3) always take offensive accessories, either stats STR/AGI or simply patk.
    4) ???

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by RWalker View Post
      Here are my questions
      1) Should i take full agi at Neris set
      2)What dragon jade should i put
      3)What type of theano accesories should i take (iron wall,destruction and etc)
      4)What accesorie dragon jade?
      THANKS!
      1. Agility if your critical is low, If you have the means to get it higher, or plan to in the near future go strength.
      2. Agility Jades, and then swap to Strength as your critical improves to the point of not needing them.
      3. AGI / STR Theano Earring, Tech Necklace with AGI / STR, Destructive rings.
      4. All Dark Dragon Jades.

Basically, you have to plan out AGI or STR because AGI is far superior at the start, STR is better once you have the means to get your critical up.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Proxxy
        Proxxy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, mind explaining how to get the critical up?
    Working...
    X