• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper

Hello,anyone who experienced ripper can help me with
    Skills/Jade/Heraldry and if there any specific rotation
    thanxs in advance

When you say Skills i guess you mean Skill build or maybe just skill heraldry, anyway heres both. The awake 'Counter Attack' i didnt take it because i feel it kinda useless, up to you to get it. Applause is just for the Critical resist debuff, if theres another class with a Critical resistance debuff which is sustainable or at least more relevant in their gameplays in your PT you better refuse to use it.

About skill heraldrys
    Artful Chaser -> Action Speed
    Burning Coal -> Damage
    Shadow Hand -> Damage
    Crippling Punisher -> Cooldown

Jades. Well AGI until you get the Crit Cap without AGI jades then go for STR jades for more Critical Damage,
    Stat heraldrys -> Bear/Wind/Destruc/Fatal/Ultimate like main heraldries, the other 3 the best you feel to have beetween those ones Life/Health/Iron/Tent. When can get a Limitation/Concentration/Attack and replace those one that you dont need anymore unless you got a expansion heraldry.
    Unique heraldries -> Chaos>Elevation>Attack>Striking>Origin
    3rd stat heraldries -> FD(rich people)>STR(when get Crit cap)>AGI>Attack power
    You didnt mention talismans but just in case, BEAR/AGI = 200%, DES/FATAL 175%
    Talisman 2nd stat -> same order as 3rd stat heraldries(still rich people but less than FD people)

Ripper rotation consists about get the Buff Crippling Punisher the faster that you can and spam your clones the most that you can while the buff still lasts. To achieve this you can use Normal Click when have the buff, also every time Burning Coal hits you can reduce the CD for 3s.

Ripper also need to stay on the back or sides of the boss to Shadow Hand to hit really good and now with CM3 you can follow it with Mortal Blow. Try ALWAYS to hit Shadow Hand on boss's sides/back

Always be aware of your main fire buff (Arsonist)

Heres a video showing the rotation, its made by me but not my ripper, sorry for the lag spikes, wooden pc. I hope i've helped ^^

Last edited by Adhelaida; 10-13-2017, 03:04 AM.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• go.jansens4
      go.jansens4 commented
      Editing a comment
      isnt it better to have Mortal blow - dmg rather than Burning coal dmg to take advantage of CM3?

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Mortal Blow still not better than Burning Coal

Originally posted by Adhelaida View Post
    When you say Skills i guess you mean Skill build or maybe just skill heraldry, anyway heres both. The awake 'Counter Attack' i didnt take it because i feel it kinda useless, up to you to get it. Applause is just for the Critical resist debuff, if theres another class with a Critical resistance debuff which is sustainable or at least more relevant in their gameplays in your PT you better refuse to use it.

About skill heraldrys
    Burning Coal -> Damage
    Shadow Hand -> Damage

Jades. Well AGI until you get the Crit Cap without AGI jades then go for STR jades for more Critical Damage,
    Stat heraldrys -> Bear/Wind/Destruc/Fatal/Ultimate like main heraldries, the other 3 the best you feel to have beetween those ones Life/Health/Iron/Tent. When can get a Limitation/Concentration/Attack and replace those one that you dont need anymore unless you got a expansion heraldry.
    Unique heraldries -> Chaos>Elevation>Attack>Striking>Origin
    3rd stat heraldries -> FD(rich people)>STR(when get Crit cap)>AGI>Attack power
    You didnt mention talismans but just in case, BEAR/AGI = 200%, DES/FATAL 175%
    Talisman 2nd stat -> same order as 3rd stat heraldries(still rich people but less than FD people)

Ripper rotation consists about get the Buff Crippling Punisher the faster that you can and spam your clones the most that you can while the buff still lasts. To achieve this you can use Normal Click when have the buff, also every time Burning Coal hits you can reduce the CD for 3s.

Ripper also need to stay on the back or sides of the boss to Shadow Hand to hit really good and now with CM3 you can follow it with Mortal Blow. Try ALWAYS to hit Shadow Hand on boss's sides/back

Always be aware of your main fire buff (Arsonist)

Heres a video showing the rotation, its made by me but not my ripper, sorry for the lag spikes, wooden pc. I hope i've helped ^^

Thanx you,i appriciate ur effort

Comment

Just as an addition to Adhelaida on the skill rotation

Ripper's main damages comes from the Ultimate, and Shadow Hand + Mortal Blow combo (CM3). So right after the boss appear and you got fully buffed, I would suggest:
      1. Use Blade Runner, go to backside and use the SH+MBx3 combo first and let it cooldown.
      2. Use your Ultimate and use the following sequence:
      a. Use Izuna Drop, Artful Chaser and Shift Blow in any order.
      b. Use Beast Swipe.
      c. Burning Coal and Left click in between to reduce the cooldown of your Ultimate. (BC for 3 sec, complete Left Click for 4 sec).
      d. Once your ID, AC, SB cooldown is off, use again ASAP, and repeat step c.
      e. After 3x of ID, AC, SB, you should be able to use one more BS before your Ultimate duration is done.
      f. This sequence is ideal case, and in case where the boss attack please dodge, dont DPS to death. Your Ultimate cooldown should be able to reduce until about 30 sec left.
      3. Spam Burning Coal as much as you can (CD is only 6 sec).
      4. Spam step 1-3 everytime their cooldown is done. In between, just use all the normal skills.

Tips:
      1. Save your Mortal Blow for Shadow Hand, as it gives backside effect only if used after Shadow Hand (CM3).
      2. Spam your Blade Runner for permanent -20% element debuff.
      3. You may use Fiery Dragon to dodge the boss attack while still dealing some damage. Use Right Click after first hit to jump backward for extra space and shoot a fire ball in front.
      4. Right now the awakening "Counter Attack" is useless, because it is a "block" rather a "dodge", so you will get all the negative buff (debuff, slow, flame, etc) even if you get no damage at all from it.
      5. Artful Chaser and Shift Blow's illusion always faces on the first direction when you cast the spell, and will not change even if you changed the direction halfway, so always face the boss when you cast the spells.
      6. Ripper is kinda fluid in skill rotation, so play it for quite some time and you may found the most suitable rotation for yourself. The rotation above is my best rotation after years of playing Ripper.

Another addition to the jades build, use fire jade rather than destruction jade for more elemental attack.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

some more to add:
        1. I would take the "counter attack" awakening. it still gives u buff 1000% extra dmg to your skills. any skill is fine because it adds 1000% from ur atk, not from the skill. but yes, there's a problem about getting debuffs, so u should know the incoming attacks before u use this awakening (got debuff / or just an atk). If u want to dodge with "tumble" but it got debuffs, lets say stage 1 vn big stomp, I would use "space/illusion step" rather than normal tumble.

2. the ulti rotation above, I'd say thats for ideal case.
        art izuna sb ash then beastswipe > filler > art izuna sb ash > filler > art izuna sb ash > beastswipe.
        the time to use that last beastswipe is very" tight, meaning if u start your rotation a second late in the start or u missed the beastswipe on the end, u will miss to use that 2nd beastswipe. this delay sometimes bc u want to catch the boss / dodge some atks.

so I would suggest to remove sb ash from the set and put it somewher in the filler. it will be like:
        art izuna ash then beastswipe > filler > art izuna ash > filler > art izuna ash > beastswipe.
        u can use sb ash between the fillers/after the beastswipe. sb does not have to follow with the other, since it dmg isnt that great anyway, but its still a good filler to use (fast cast, leave and forget). the risk in this rotation is, u might miss 1 sb ash (only cast 2x sb ash) during the ulti duration. but its better than losing 1x beastswipe compared to 1st rotation

one exception, if there's a sorceress in your pt. sorc buff, is ripper's ulti best friend.

3. dont use mortal blow alone, use cm3 always. if u use cm3 then boss turns to u after 1st/2nd mortal, stop and dont continue it. just save ur mortal blow for next shadow hand. make sure its back stab <3

4. jades: stack all STR (if u still maxed your critical without agi jades), other wise use all AGI. DONT MIX THEM. because of % stats.
        2000 agi + 2000 str: have 4% agi and 4% str gives u extra 80 str and 80 agi (160 agi/str contributes to patk)
        4000 agi + 0 STR : have 2 x 4% agi gives u extra 320 agi (320 agi/str contributes to patk)
        2nd is better, so dont mix them

Comment

• Spamurai
          Spamurai commented
          Editing a comment
          AFAIK, these 100% isn't affected by buffs on you(except patk ones)/debuffs on boss. It is just a flat 100% of your stat
          And if you want to go in literally any pvp mode, then you should forget about it

Counter Attack awakening doesnt give 1000% to any skills, only those that consume mana.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lenxac
          Lenxac commented
          Editing a comment
          yeap that what i meant hahaha. basically almost every skills (all EX skills and 2 awake skills) except burning coal and cm3

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          "any skill is fine because it adds 1000% from ur atk,"
          "basically almost every skills"
          make up ur mind please

• Lenxac
          Lenxac commented
          Editing a comment
          Wew. No need of sarcasm. I'm pretty sure the skill details itself have said it clearly (skill that consume mana). Any skill of that basically all EX skills and 2 awake skill (basically almost all rippers dps skills).

Originally posted by Adhelaida View Post
        About skill heraldrys
        Burning Coal -> Damage
        Shadow Hand -> Damage
        I wouldn't recommend Shadow Hand damage. The Shadow Hand damage plate does not add any significant amount to the backstab shadow hand damage. I've tested this before and I can confirm it does not add 20% to the backstab damage, only the craptastic front damage.

Instead of Shadow Hand, you're better off getting Mortal Blow Damage. I typically get either Artful Chaser (Ash) or Mortal Blow as my #1 DPS skill from meter (this is from Rune HC runs where I do 150m-ish end DPS).

Comment

Originally posted by vangeodee View Post

I wouldn't recommend Shadow Hand damage. The Shadow Hand damage plate does not add any significant amount to the backstab shadow hand damage. I've tested this before and I can confirm it does not add 20% to the backstab damage, only the craptastic front damage.

Instead of Shadow Hand, you're better off getting Mortal Blow Damage. I typically get either Artful Chaser (Ash) or Mortal Blow as my #1 DPS skill from meter (this is from Rune HC runs where I do 150m-ish end DPS).
          Boi how you make that 150m DPS? With +20 Calypse I only do about 120-125m DPS tho.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post

Boi how you make that 150m DPS? With +20 Calypse I only do about 120-125m DPS tho.
            I'm not sure. Playstyle differences maybe? Or maybe party composition? Run time?

Comment

Working...
            X